Active Topics

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
Originally Posted by geohsia View Post
I see Thanks. I will track the thread to see if anything changes but I'm looking for white 64GB. Thanks for your efforts for the community!
You can send me an email and will let you know if I ever know of a white N9, I will save it in my inbox

Originally Posted by dcastrog View Post
You can send me an email and will let you know if I ever know of a white N9, I will save it in my inbox
I couldn't find your email so I PM'ed you. Thx.

Originally Posted by dcastrog View Post
Yes, sorry, well I know its hard, I joined here because I wanted help to get mine,

I can provide an Ebay account at davidcastrog I can put it up there, just trying to help.

cheers
No I just meant to check your reliability on another reputable site with feedback. Not trying to hamstring you but just trying to help others as well.
If legit, I applaud you for helping the community. You guys trying to get your hands on these for others is great.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cincibluer6 For This Useful Post:
I was in the same place, came here looking for help to get the N9, I just got lucky and found a guy who sold me one here in mexico at incredible price, so I tought I could help those who where willing to help me without further interest.

That said, I can present myself again: Im a nokia enthusiast, my full name is David Emmanuel Castro Guerrero, and have been at Nokia events, the most important was the Nokia Developer Summit 09 in Monte Carlo where I won that year Hackathon along with Plusmo (developers).

Im aslo a blogger at gadgetized.net and a medic at my hometown.

edit: that ebay account does have feedback. I never sell things on there, but once when I sold an Ultra Micro PC to someone in the USA for $750

Last edited by dcastrog; 2011-10-28 at 03:10.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dcastrog For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by geohsia View Post
I couldn't find your email so I PM'ed you. Thx.
got your PM my email address is dcastrog at gmail

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Mind you, I know my opinion means little, especially for an expensive device; however dcastrog has shown himself trustworthy in my humble opinion.

Just thought I'd put it out there.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ chicago
Made in china 16GB cyan, White sticker, no branding
ordered from Negri

The Following User Says Thank You to oldsoccer For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Drekkie View Post

It arrived from whymobile.com today in Singapore, so they are legit. I ordered it Sunday. Here is the story on buying from them for US peeps:

- $842 US total, includes shipping to the US, paypal fee, and insurance.

- it is the black version even though the 64 GB entry on the site doesn't say (I ordered a second from Negri to be safe because I wasn't sure I would receive black).

- whymobile.com declared the full value for insurance purposes. As A US resident I paid no customs fees.

- the phone is made in china. it is branded with the starhub logo on the lock screen.

- FYI (and others), those in Asia are all 'Made in China'
- 64GB for Asia region so far is black only
- Price in Spore for 64GB is SG899 (USD721), means around USD100 for shipping + insurance

So, I suppose you all are ordering from online companies or with help from gerbick & dcastrog. So, dont need us to help anymore
Same info as the others, 64GB 2nd batch arriving in 1 or 2 weeks time to Malaysia.

Last edited by eaglehelang; 2011-10-28 at 07:27.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eaglehelang For This Useful Post:
Started the sales with diegofigueroa he will be the one who tells you about the transaction.

cheers

Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
@gerbick what pattern are you trying to confirm? Blue sticker for Finland, white for China?

Tags
depression, nokia n9, purchase, the elop flop