Active Topics

Posts: 229 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Los Angeles
Originally Posted by sjordet View Post
Unless I misunderstand your question, you can change name of Gmail accounts in under "Google Mail" in your Accounts, there you have a field you can change name...
dont' know how I've missed that, thanks

Posts: 184 | Thanked: 327 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Nizhny Novgorod
Originally Posted by sconf View Post
Here are the logs attached. I did not find the symptoms of bug #198 from the logs I took during the problem.

I must say that I'm quite happy now, the IMAP push seems to be working perfectly now and even the phone idle consumption looks to be smaller than with 10min sync interval.
Small update. Like I thought we have a bug about this issue. Thanks again for the logs and especially for the note that this bug is reproducible after restoring of the settings.

Don't know how to sync your Hotmail account as an Exchange account with your Nokia N9? Use MeMailSettings! For help you can check out MeMailSetting's support page.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sergey_Kashin For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by alephito View Post
This is driving me crazy. Is it expected to be solved in the near future?

Thanks.
Emm, just a small doubt. Are you sure that there are no Cc's recipients when you are choosing reply-to-all?

NOTE: Cc's field is under expand button.

Don't know how to sync your Hotmail account as an Exchange account with your Nokia N9? Use MeMailSettings! For help you can check out MeMailSetting's support page.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sergey_Kashin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 674 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Originally Posted by Sergey_Kashin View Post
Emm, just a small doubt. Are you sure that there are no Cc's recipients when you are choosing reply-to-all?

NOTE: Cc's field is under expand button.
Thanks for your answer.

Well, I do not know what to say. You are right. I feel silly.

Thanks again. I love this phone. ;-)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alephito For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by alephito View Post
Thanks for your answer.

Well, I do not know what to say. You are right. I feel silly.

Thanks again. I love this phone. ;-)
Actually it looks more like our issue, because we definitely should show the Cc field if it is not empty. Perhaps it'll be fixed in the update

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sergey_Kashin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
I have my Gmail and Google Calendar in sync with MfE and so far it's been great. But today I tried to email myself a photo I'd just taken (first time I'd tried this) and the squircle spun for literally 10 minutes. I was in a 3G area with great reception. Then all of the emails disappeared from the Inbox, and the whole Email app just kinda froze up. I restarted the N9 and while it was doing that, I noticed the photo popped up on my Inbox (via the pc near me), so it sent, but it acted badly.

Any help or info on this?

The Following User Says Thank You to AndyNokia232 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by AndyNokia232 View Post
I have my Gmail and Google Calendar in sync with MfE and so far it's been great. But today I tried to email myself a photo I'd just taken (first time I'd tried this) and the squircle spun for literally 10 minutes. I was in a 3G area with great reception. Then all of the emails disappeared from the Inbox, and the whole Email app just kinda froze up. I restarted the N9 and while it was doing that, I noticed the photo popped up on my Inbox (via the pc near me), so it sent, but it acted badly.

Any help or info on this?
Hmm, I'm doing the same steps from time to time on my N9 and never saw that problem (and now such bug in our bugzilla as far as I know).
What about the photo size? Is it huge?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sergey_Kashin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
Originally Posted by Sergey_Kashin View Post
Hmm, I'm doing the same steps from time to time on my N9 and never saw that problem (and now such bug in our bugzilla as far as I know).
What about the photo size? Is it huge?
Yes, that could have caused problems...it was straight from Camera to Email so with my photo settings on the 'max quality', it could've tripped it up. The good news is that is *did* send. It just had a heart attack at the same time which required a restart.

The Following User Says Thank You to AndyNokia232 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 43 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Odense S, Denmark
Originally Posted by fettouhi View Post
I had my brother change setting on his Exchange server and low and behold now my N9 can connect to his 2010 Microsoft Exchange server. But he doesn't want the server to run with this option so this needs to get fixed on the N9.
Is this fixed in the upcoming PR 1.2?

Originally Posted by fettouhi View Post
Is this fixed in the upcoming PR 1.2?
Fix is almost ready (we need some more tests etc.), but I'm not sure that this fix will be available in PR1.2.

Last edited by Sergey_Kashin; 2012-01-13 at 10:31.

Tags
attachments, email, issues, mail exchange, nokia n9, nokia n950