Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by cael_gomes View Post
Hi,

Can someone please approve my user to join Pt-BR translation group on Transifex?

"The user gambitrex requested to join the Portuguese (Brazil) language translation of the Wazapp project"

I'd like to help correcting some wrong strings.
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p...pt_BR/members/
Contact the coordinator.

Posts: 181 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bahrain
Originally Posted by latency View Post
I haven't noticed any hate here about the latest design? Just sound opinions and suggestions. If something exceeds or is better than default Harmattan guidelines and consistency that's awesome....but if it isn't equally good or better? User feedback, opinions, no hate...actually more help in my opinion. It's possible to be grateful for wazapp without praising every pixel of it and I think it's a healthy approach when beta testing stuff.

Sometimes suggestions made with good intentions is almost treated as a threat and people have to jump in and defend the original work.

Regarding my own small suggestion, some people will like it and some will not. Your feedback was "Not liking this". Kind of harsh wasn't it? Would you write that to the heroes behind wazapp? Probably not.

I'm pretty sure the green message circle will be merged with it's button area and the icon for contacts will be replaced...maybe not now, but further on. Trust me
i apologize if my feedback was harsh, i had no such intentions. And im hoping that it doesnt goes that way
but both ways i still love the app and will support it

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Switzerland
Another thing after the major update:
The newest whatsapp smilies aren't supported yet.
But no stress. I don't intend that you fix this immediately, just wanted to point this out that it can be taken in account for further updates.
Really appreciate your effort.

Folks, I running the last update 0.2.6.100 n it's stable till now.
Why not everyone chill n let the folks do their stuff wif designated members doin the testing rather than spamming this thread.
I am sure once a stable version is created, we'll all enjoy it.
Cmon folks, give these good helpful folks some space n chillax

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vellamoose For This Useful Post:
I am using version 0.8.9 from cepi. Whenever I have more than 10 chats, Wazapp randomly crashes on receipt of a few messages in wuick succession. Then it does not start up.

To get it to start without deleting the DB again, I have to disable internet connection and let Wazapp settle for some time , before I switch to its window and then delete a few chats . This process too is long as I can delete only one chat before it crashes again ( without the internet connection) .

Once the number of chats is below 10, its stable again and I can let on the internet connection and Wazapp behaves normally.

I initially thought that the crash was when I got a group message when I had more than 10 chats, but seems it will crash even with normal 1-1 chats when I have more than 10 chats.

Apart from this one, Wazapp behaves just perfect for me. I can send pictures, location etc without any issues.

Hope this info helps.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Before this thread went mad (again) I was trying to say thas the sound alerts do not seem to follow the phone profile and beep at full blast... have anyone else noticed?

I update my status, but people see: "Hey There! Im using Whatsapp". What can be the solution? I know, my English sucks. Sorry

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Santa Cruz, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Originally Posted by nokiac View Post
I am using version 0.8.9 from cepi. Whenever I have more than 10 chats, Wazapp randomly crashes on receipt of a few messages in wuick succession. Then it does not start up.

To get it to start without deleting the DB again, I have to disable internet connection and let Wazapp settle for some time , before I switch to its window and then delete a few chats . This process too is long as I can delete only one chat before it crashes again ( without the internet connection) .

Once the number of chats is below 10, its stable again and I can let on the internet connection and Wazapp behaves normally.

I initially thought that the crash was when I got a group message when I had more than 10 chats, but seems it will crash even with normal 1-1 chats when I have more than 10 chats.

Apart from this one, Wazapp behaves just perfect for me. I can send pictures, location etc without any issues.

Hope this info helps.
I was almost ready to post the same as you! Happened the same to me i think is a bug the devs should see and fix.

here is a little suggestion

(I know i'm very bad with paint, but i don't know how to use photoshop )

in horizontal view, i find a bit uncomfortable that we have to turn the phone to get back to the conversations view. And there is so little space to show the actual conversation, so a resize maybe desirable too.

and in the vertical view, i use the "intro/send" button, so i don't need the extra "send". Instead of "back" i find much comfortable to have an arrow.

This two things are only suggestions, don't take it like requirements. I was just thinking from an user point of view.

Any way, thanks to all the devs

PS: Are the group chats syncing in the last version from tgalal? It's a little annoying having to ask people from the group to talk in the group just to let me see the group chat
Attached Images

Macedonian translation is done

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp