Active Topics

Notices

i installed cepi's version of wazapp but after some days i got the problem of battery draining what can i do?

The Following User Says Thank You to Ridwan10 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by kpblxa View Post
found a bug.. bubble color is always green ... no matter what you change it to
When you change that color from settings, those "bubbles" doesen't change in those settings colors, only conversations..

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
LED notication not work anyone, anyone experience this?

Originally Posted by Phoenix986 View Post
found an error in SettingNew
Code:
 ListElement { name: "Chat alert"; value: "Chat alert.mp3" }
chat alert is a wav file not an mp3
there is still the new version

i'm facing another problem... when synchronising, not all my contacts show!!!!!!!!!!! and their profile pictures don't appear

Could tarek, cepi or knobtviker please open a new thread when releasing Wazapp Beta 0.9?

The Following User Says Thank You to Morpog For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
Could tarek, cepi or knobtviker please open a new thread when releasing Wazapp Beta 0.9?
In addition to that I propose a Wiki to be made for Wazapp with known issues and solutions/work-arounds listed...So for anybody with issues refer to the Wiki instead of posting...If there is no definite thread for them to post they would have to read the Wiki thoroughly...

If these people still end up posting issues covered in the Wiki in the new thread I propose a warning given in the first post that their post will be reported to the mods as spam...I wouldn't mind volunteering to report those posts Ofcourse a few more hands on it and we can have a spam-free thread...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
In addition to that I propose a Wiki to be made for Wazapp with known issues and solutions/work-arounds listed...So for anybody with issues refer to the Wiki instead of posting...If there is no definite thread for them to post they would have to read the Wiki thoroughly...

If these people still end up posting issues covered in the Wiki in the new thread I propose a warning given in the first post that their post will be reported to the mods as spam...I wouldn't mind volunteering to report those posts Ofcourse a few more hands on it and we can have a spam-free thread...
There's already a wiki on github, see https://github.com/tgalal/wazapp/wiki/FAQ .
I second your thoughts on reporting thread spam

The Following User Says Thank You to brkn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
please, bring us back the number of how many whatsapp contacts there are after syncing, please... please...

[tw] @kegnatz

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by brkn View Post
There's already a wiki on github, see https://github.com/tgalal/wazapp/wiki/FAQ .
I second your thoughts on reporting thread spam
That wiki is too brief...A complete wiki with the problems+solutions/work-arounds would give credence to the non-spam thread...

IMO the wiki should be hosted at wiki.maemo.org too as its easier to refer to it...I wouldn't mind setting it up; I just need to be directed to the issues as I'm not familiar with Wazapp/Whatsapp due to my non-usage...

Edit: wiki title that may be used: http://wiki.maemo.org/Wazapp

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp