Closed Thread
Posts: 101 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Liverpool, England
Originally Posted by ceroberts75 View Post
"unable to update. incompatible application package"
you need to install from xterm (as root)

cd to download directory

dpkg -i filename

The Following User Says Thank You to poogash For This Useful Post:
Posts: 762 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
I installed a Modest patch provided by freemangordon in this thread to fix Modest crashing.

I can report that it seems to have worked, and I no more get constant messages of program "e-mail" encountering a problem.

Thanks!

Please read my blog: "PeakMobility", which deals with MeeGo/Maemo, Windows Phone and mobile technology in general from a hedonistic user point-of-view: http://peakmob.blogspot.com/

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cjp For This Useful Post:
hi,
i recently installed cssu, and cssu features.
but i am getting a problem, it doesnt rotate conversation and email app.. i have enabled force rotation too..but still getting problem

need help! pls guide me what to do
thanks

Posts: 266 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ India
hey guys can u upload fremangordon's 720p playable things to the repos.. is it possible??? tks in advance..

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
Originally Posted by cjp View Post
I installed a Modest patch provided by freemangordon in this thread to fix Modest crashing.

I can report that it seems to have worked, and I no more get constant messages of program "e-mail" encountering a problem.

Thanks!
same here!

anybody experiencing random reboots during browsing web (3G an Wi-Fi)? latest CSSU and kp47.

Posts: 247 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2010 @ limassol cyprus
hi guys i just installed the latest cssu and the latest ockernel/qcpu. and i noticed that the web browser is the old version not the latest where when in prtrait you can togle full/nonfull screen. and also for some reason, everytime i open qcpu its shows :minimum cpu speed 500mhz and max 750. scaling governor:conservative. everytime i change any settings its stays for a whle then goes back to min.500 and max 750. does anyone know whats going on?

Some news about rewriting (and merging) tvout control panel plugin + tvout status menu plugin.

See: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...85#post1100685

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
Posts: 254 | Thanked: 146 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Antwerp Belgium
Originally Posted by n900 lover View Post
hi guys i just installed the latest cssu and the latest ockernel/qcpu. and i noticed that the web browser is the old version not the latest where when in prtrait you can togle full/nonfull screen. and also for some reason, everytime i open qcpu its shows :minimum cpu speed 500mhz and max 750. scaling governor:conservative. everytime i change any settings its stays for a whle then goes back to min.500 and max 750. does anyone know whats going on?
You can change both the overclock and underclock profiles with Leafpad.

leafpad /usr/share/kernel-power-settings/overclock

Change them how you like it and save
surfing the web, navigate, chat, ttweet, email, scan, hack, share, tweak...
.....................and you can also use him to make a call

The Following User Says Thank You to peter2p For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I just want to say Thank You!!!!! to whoever is helping with CSSU. My n900 will turn 2 years old in the middle of December and I will most likely continue using it until it just completely dies. I'm currently learning c++ in college in NY, if i'm able to help with code by the time i'm know wtf i'm doing I undoubtedly will.

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade