Notices

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Germany
hi@all

yesterday i noticed follow (with 19092012-version):

i reviced a wazapp-message and a sms and it show only a wazapp-chat symbol in standbyscreen, after i read the wazapp-message it show the sms-symbol.

can anybody confirm this "bug"?
Attached Images

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ India, Canada
Hey guys.... I dunno if this is already in wazzap but I might have missed it. There should be a connect to whatsapp server button somewhere in the app. If you go into an elevator and lose signal and come back out, your internet is active but wazapp still says offline.... there should be a way to manually connect rather than restarting wazapp.

Maybe the wazapp icon on the bottom left corner could be a way to connect to the server?

The Following User Says Thank You to nonikhanna For This Useful Post:
Send button next to keyboard does not work until you press space, dot or any other marks. Is this a know bug yet?

Posts: 165 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Italy
Originally Posted by willi6868 View Post
Language is working fine (German). Only the settings UI is still english.
Im also using my old db

Is it possible to add a toggle where I can choose between visible and invisible media in gallery to the settings UI? (it's impossible to open received media in wazapp UI if I'm changing the 'media' folder to '.media').

Bugs:
1. The sound is veeeryyy loud with pluged headset and the sound is changing between 'message 1' sound and 'wazapp sound'.
2. I'm getting laggs in other apps by receiving a message in wazapp
3. Wazapp sound stops other sounds for a second (music/call..)

I'm using latest cepi's build
For me, languages cannot be set for the whole interface!

It seemed to work when updating from 15092012 version, without changing settings (except for the Settings UI), BUT.. then, if I change language setting to the default, to return then on my language, no more changes can be done, and the default language will remain..

This happens coming from 15092012 version (which worked) to any other recent version

Last edited by palikao; 2012-09-21 at 08:32.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Atleast U have a loud tone, some of us don't have it at all, thanx to the green icon we still see our messages.

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
Originally Posted by bb_szx View Post
hi@all

i reviced a wazapp-message and a sms and it show only a wazapp-chat symbol in standbyscreen, after i read the wazapp-message it show the sms-symbol.

it's not a bug, it's a harmattan feature. It also happens with default chat and sms and missed call, etc.. obvious reasons.

Portfolio: AKstudios : : graphics with attitude.
Flickr: AKstudios
Twitter: @flopjoke

Originally Posted by bb_szx View Post
hi@all

had you tried the current newest version? its a few page back, released yesterday.. 18-09-2012 works fine for me now, everything is perfect..

** Known bug since 1st release till now
Maybe someone did report, I don't know..
I tried chatting with my friend and she sends me a >.< and the "<" is missing.. but from the notification at the feed and wallpaper, you can see it as >.<.
From wazapp, you'll only see >.
Am I clear enough? :O

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by henry91 View Post
had you tried the current newest version? its a few page back, released yesterday.. 18-09-2012 works fine for me now, everything is perfect..
i use current the latest, but i don't recived a sms yet ...
missed calls show correct ...

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Dubai, U.A.E.
quick solution anyone please. Cnt load up my media library. Pls help

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Finland
I was wondering what all this complaining about the app not following the phone sound settings, when for me it was. Actually for a long time it didn't matter what my wazapp sound settings were since it was still following the phone settings, until suddenly about five minutes ago it swithed to using its own settings. Weird.

Anyway, here's an idea that I'd like to see in wazapp at some point. This is something found in the official whatsapp. The possibility to mute any chosen chat, group or otherwise. You press the chat and it gives you the option along with the normal "view details" and "delete chat". This would be great if one happens to take part in a large group chat.

Is there a fix available for the missing emoji in chat topics as seen above. And what can I do to get rid of that number above the contacts, that I got when I last synced my contacts? I also think it'd look better if those notification numbers where moved down just a little so they'd be completely on top of the button.

EDIT: Restarting the app removed the annoying number.

Anyway, cheers for the devs! Just got to love the work they're doing.
Attached Images

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp