Active Topics

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by baem90 View Post
i dont think nokia will allow wazzap to be in store..
They might, legally everything is fine.

The only reason they wouldn't is if Elop doesn't want Nokia Store on the N9 to enable users easy access to top apps.. That wouldn't surprise me

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
Aw man, I hope he charges like $10 per download in the OVI store for this.
Well I guess asking money for an open source product isn't a custom. It's written in Python, right? So the end product is the source code as Python is interpreted. It would be very, very easy to just get the code and change it or share it freely anyway.
There's not really any point in asking money for it, although donations are of course always usefull.

In my opinion, asking money for it is a bit weird. Donations are a better and less intrusive way.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jarige For This Useful Post:
Who says it is an open source product? It isn't.

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Maybe release today

the good news for wazapp from tgalal, i guess, will be that the wazapp is sent to ovi store, and you guys still need to wait a few weeks!

not a few weeks but few days i think or maybe only hours

The Following User Says Thank You to Ridwan10 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by youmeego View Post
the good news for wazapp from tgalal, i guess, will be that the wazapp is sent to ovi store, and you guys still need to wait a few weeks!

According to me it couldn't be in the store due to Whatsapp Inc. (copyright and legal rules). Imho, obviously...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gandan For This Useful Post:
7 min ago tgalal tweeted #wazzap
>++++++++++[>++++++++>++++++++++>++++++++++++>++++>++++++>++++ ++><<<<<<<<-]>--->--->+>++++>++>-->-><<<<<<<<>.>.>.>.>.>.>.

It's brain****
Meaning: May, 01

Last edited by elemental; 2012-04-24 at 12:15.

Originally Posted by Jarige View Post
Well I guess asking money for an open source product isn't a custom. It's written in Python, right? So the end product is the source code as Python is interpreted. It would be very, very easy to just get the code and change it or share it freely anyway.
There's not really any point in asking money for it, although donations are of course always usefull.

In my opinion, asking money for it is a bit weird. Donations are a better and less intrusive way.
Not if he compiles it to bytecode.

He should charge just to troll you bellbags who do not realise what a sack of crap it is.

Oh yeah, whatscrapp will charge you after 1 years usage anyway.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
galal-t is da, kindergarten, mastar, new tmo low, shameful, tmo not cake, trollfest, whiny_girls