Active Topics

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by acrux View Post
But please fix also the "PDF reader" menu:
Yeah, I already reported it, it`s present since previous CSSU release. Take a look:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=5032
Two other interface bugs reported there are still present.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to artpra For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by StocChr View Post
sorry for blaming the cssu for my fmtx problem
cssu works perfect and flawless, thank to all guys from the team!!

i have tested the fmtx with the original omap1 kernel, and it works flawless, so the fmtx error comes definitely from kp49!

any help?
Definitely not. FMTX (jacekowski's modified binary) is working fine with (testing) CSSU, and kp49. Anyway, it's not kp thread.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Agueda, Portugal
Updated this morning using HAM with no problems, as expected

Originally Posted by Masoi View Post
buddy check your internet connection
Hi, my internet connection is all ok. its just tht when it is downloading 20.2 MB, it is not increasing but staying constant at 0%. pls help

SHAZZZZZAM, by the power of internet magic you are now helped. Now try again.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 28 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Barbados
how you get wallpaper to rotate portrait with UI ?

Thanks anyways. IT WORKED FINALLY. Yay

Originally Posted by yaso1608 View Post
Thanks anyways. IT WORKED FINALLY. Yay
Goddamn I am good.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by joerg_rw View Post
Well, there's a long record of fapman messing up things, you can find the reports via google if you'd bother to search, I'm not going to do this work for you. HAM code is open, so your claim fapman is better in that regard is plain wrong. And finally CSSU update gets tested under HAM only, not under apt-get and for sure not under fapman, and you know pretty good that "WFM" is not a valid proof for "it doesn't have the potential to cause trouble". Now you can take these statements as whatever you like, I'm not going into a dogfight about philosophy and I'm also not claiming you insulted me by telling I said "GTFO". I'll simply ignore you on this

btw:
You: I get confusing results regarding update-able pks, when using fapman. What shall I do?
Me : CSSU is meant to get updated via HAM
You: That's FUD. Deliver technical reasoning!
Me : Sorry, I'm not going to do this. If you think fapman is OK then it's up to you to prove that.
You: Duh, did you say "GTFO"?

:-( Think about it!

/j
Perhaps you should think about it. This is not an accurate paraphrase of what Estel wrote, according to my dilligent attempt to follow your argument. In particular, the "I get confusing results" comment was not made by Estel, as far as I can see. It's difficult to follow reasoning when it is based on inaccurate information. If you think Estel did say that, I would appreciate it if you'd point me to the message in which he made that comment.

Also, it seems to me that comments such as "Fapman sux", which is basically what you seemed to me to be saying, require substantiation by the person making the comment, not by someone asking what you base that comment on. Your response is essentially, "Yeah, if you think Fapman doesn't suck, YOU prove it." That is not a respectable argument at all.

As to your comment that some people have reported problems with Fapman -- what program can you mention that people HAVEN'T reported problems with? I think that every program ever released, especially on this site, has had problems reported in connection with it. Whether various problem reports are accurate is the question.

The Following User Says Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Posts: 85 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao, Spain
MAG & CSSU team, are you planning to merge maemodder features into next CSSU update? I think it would be very interesting (sorry, dunno if possible), some of them are very useful. I've run maemodder to install 6 desktops (a feature I love) so I had to install previously 'MAG Applications>MAG Hildon desktop', necessarily. It worked correctly but missed portrait mode feature from last CSSU update (portrait mode for apps works fine but not for the desktops). I don't know it was really due to this maemodder feature or when playing with CSSU features application, what told me about fixing a prob (sorry, cannot remember exactly) or returning back to default (I think it was about transitions.ini file). The matter is that finally I had to re-install portrait mode feature from thread "[Announce] Hildon desktop portrait mode" (hd_18_07_2011.deb). Probably I did something wrong but ... just to comment. Many thanks to all of you for your coding work and comments to improve

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade