Notices

Originally Posted by vasvlad View Post
Hi.
I'm sorry. But currently I don't have free time for it.

I can build modified package for you with your colors for text.

Vlad.
Please if you could, as well as the other coIors Arie was talking about. I will pay you for your time. You know what kind of donations I give

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Karhula, Finland
I'm unable to download this file. It's 404 via direct link and "Download package not found" via Store. Any idea?

Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 1,903 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Belarus
Originally Posted by justadude View Post
Please if you could, as well as the other coIors Arie was talking about. I will pay you for your time. You know what kind of donations I give
You can find button 'Donate' here.

You want to have possibility change color of text station and temperature on standby widget?
Is it correct?

Vlad.

Exactly, as well as the nice suggestions you were discussing with Arie in regards to rain color and lighting. Thanks for the response.

Posts: 343 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris, France
thanks for the app.
I have been using it for a long time now. But recently (like for several weeks), I have regularly a problem with the icon in the notification page (not sure about the name of that page...).
What happen is a red square over the icon. I press it. I have a message explaining that something is wrong somewhere and I should restart it. I press the button 'restart'. But then again, the red square appears.
Sometimes it needs like 5 restart to have it working fine again. But when it works, it first shows: No data. And then after an update process probably, the icon is back with temperature.
A proper reboot repairs it also.

I really wonder why it happens... And why it is irregular (sometimes never during a day or two, sometimes twice a day).

I have 'home settings' app where I did some time ago press the 'no weather icon' but then I reversed to the standard. Could be that? Like a setting which is not properly standard?
For info, I am not using all the other options of Meecast: nothing on the two standby screens.

When it happens, is there a way to see what failed?

Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
Sorry if this question has been already answered but is there an option (How to/Mod) to add more locations?

Originally Posted by P@t View Post
thanks for the app.
I have been using it for a long time now. But recently (like for several weeks), I have regularly a problem with the icon in the notification page (not sure about the name of that page...).
What happen is a red square over the icon. I press it. I have a message explaining that something is wrong somewhere and I should restart it. I press the button 'restart'. But then again, the red square appears.
Sometimes it needs like 5 restart to have it working fine again. But when it works, it first shows: No data. And then after an update process probably, the icon is back with temperature.
A proper reboot repairs it also.

I really wonder why it happens... And why it is irregular (sometimes never during a day or two, sometimes twice a day).

I have 'home settings' app where I did some time ago press the 'no weather icon' but then I reversed to the standard. Could be that? Like a setting which is not properly standard?
For info, I am not using all the other options of Meecast: nothing on the two standby screens.

When it happens, is there a way to see what failed?
Please send me your Meecast's config file

Vlad.

Originally Posted by willi6868 View Post
Sorry if this question has been already answered but is there an option (How to/Mod) to add more locations?
Press to symbol '+' in menu 'Manage locations' for adding a new station.

Vlad.

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
when update be avaiable?

Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by vasvlad View Post
Press to symbol '+' in menu 'Manage locations' for adding a new station.

Vlad.
Hm sorry I mixed it up with AccuWeather..

Is it possible to get MeeCast integratet into Events-Screen instead of AccuWeather?

Tags
forecast, meecast, omweather, weather