Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Lebanon
hi guys , i want some help , long time i install the dev version of wazapp , on the 15 or more steps but the question is the same for the new dev version and any one know what is the website of the last dev version ? please

The Following User Says Thank You to Rabah_vip For This Useful Post:
Totally off-topic but felt like sharing this. Devs are working hard in their spare time - give them some peace. It's a shame people are still requesting YET NO ONE IS DONATING! Be kind - donate $2 to each Tarek, Cepi and Knobtviker. It will buy them a beer or whatever and will encourage them to continue development.

You have been warned: next person who requests for a version or when it's released will be shot

No need to press F5 every few seconds. As soon as a new CepiPerez build is out, I will add it to the wiki here http://wiki.maemo.org/Wazapp#Latest_...Perez_build.29

The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to brkn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Originally Posted by Cecchi85 View Post
and it's what i have done all the time. The problem remains.
Sorry, i did not mean you, i was referring to this post: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=5473

(deleting all conversations at once)

Edit: about your crashing-problem, i got the same once or twice a day, i guess it happens when the phone switches between wlan and 3g/2g often and fast... all you can do here is waiting for the 1.0 version i guess

Last edited by Leinad; 2012-09-29 at 10:23.

All i have discovered is that the dev version im using (latest cepi build) works perfectly fine until the number of chats is less than 10

Why dont we just abandon those whining people on their way. Just dont answer or requote but focus only discussing comment. I think this is the best solution. You kick one's whining ***, you have 1 million asses to go.

And if my comment is considered as non developing quote, at least i have done my donation to 3 main developers

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dirge4november For This Useful Post:
hi please but someone can give me the the website of the last dev version please

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by Rabah_vip View Post
hi please but someone can give me the the website of the last dev version please
Do You NOT READ?!

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Originally Posted by AMD View Post
Do You NOT READ?!
i already read but there's no post for the last dev website

there is. One page back written in huge letters. You must be blind or very bad at reading.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
I mean Arie lost control at you, even brkn made a big sticky post and he WARNED YOU!:
Totally off-topic but felt like sharing this. Devs are working hard in their spare time - give them some peace. It's a shame people are still requesting YET NO ONE IS DONATING! Be kind - donate $2 to each Tarek, Cepi and Knobtviker. It will buy them a beer or whatever and will encourage them to continue development.

You have been warned: next person who requests for a version or when it's released will be shot

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp