Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 140 | Thanked: 369 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ituzaingo, Argentina
hey sakya, thanx for fixing the stuck issue and adding the sliderpressedimage, both works flawlessly

now i have 1 bug (it was in 1.9 too). when i lock in landscape, rotate works without problem, but when lock in protrait, rotation doesn't work, it stuck in portrait

and i have a request, i wish it was possible, for the weather widget, to hide somehow the weather icon. and if is possible, to add the current weather description (like "mostly cloudy" or "sunny"etc). i want to do something like "28ºC - mostly cloudy" just like that, without icon

that's all for now, thanx again

Originally Posted by Harick View Post
hey sakya, thanx for fixing the stuck issue and adding the sliderpressedimage, both works flawlessly

now i have 1 bug (it was in 1.9 too). when i lock in landscape, rotate works without problem, but when lock in protrait, rotation doesn't work, it stuck in portrait

and i have a request, i wish it was possible, for the weather widget, to hide somehow the weather icon. and if is possible, to add the current weather description (like "mostly cloudy" or "sunny"etc). i want to do something like "28ºC - mostly cloudy" just like that, without icon

that's all for now, thanx again
facing the same problem

Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
Updated to version 0.1.11

Changelog:
* Added ShowImage (to show/hide the forecast image), ConditionsText, ConditionsPos, ConditionsFont, ConditionsColor (for the current conditions text) settings to weather widget
* Added setting to turn on/off antialiasing (was on by default in previous versions)
* Added PercentageType setting to BatteryWidget (can be "default", "bq27200" or "dr_frost_dk")
* Fixed dateTime day and month display when Locale setting is set
* Fixed alignment settings, now you can set horizontal alignment and vertical alignment:
Example (horizontally centered and top aligned):
Alignment="center;top"

I started to code a utility to set the active theme (I don't know when I'll release it).
The utility generates the screenshots using QtLockscreen, and save them to /home/user/.config/sakya/qtlscreenshot, so there's no need to include screenshots in the themes.
The screenshots will display all possible widgets (sms, missed call, also the weather if you're connected to the internet when generating the screenshots).

Here's a screenshot:

Themes will be read from /opt/qtlockscreen
A theme should be composed by:
-The configuration file (name it themeName.ini) in /opt/qtlockscreen
-A directory containing the images (name it /opt/qtlockscreen/themeName)
-Fonts (if needed) to be installed in /usr/share/fonts

To all theme makers: please set the ThemeName and ThemeAuthor in your themes
Code:
ThemeName="Default"
ThemeAuthor="sakya"
and follow these schema for your themes, so when the utility will be released the themes will be in the correct place.

It is possible to make deb files to install themes in /opt/qtlockscreen and then set it as the active one with the configuration utility.

Last edited by sakya; 2011-08-23 at 20:21.

The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to sakya For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Special "thank you" for the alignment update!

Btw: as we already have the rendering code, would it be possible to start this in "Designer" mode? So to actually see all widgets, specially those for notifications, drawn? Or, as a separate executable.

Last edited by don_falcone; 2011-08-23 at 20:39.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
Special "thank you" for the alignment update!
Please note that "TextAlignment" for notification works as before (it should be named TextPosition but all themes out now uses TextAlignment, so...).
DateTime and text widget uses the "new" alignment horizontal+vertical

"Designer mode" is there. It displays all widgets (notification, wifi, ...)
Code:
/usr/bin/qtlockscreen -d
To test a specific configuration file use:
Code:
/usr/bin/qtlockscreen -d -c "path to config file"
To take a screenshot use:
Code:
/usr/bin/qtlockscreen -c "path to config file" -s "path to image to be saved"
The application exits when you unlock it using the slidetounlock or unlock button.

Last edited by sakya; 2011-08-23 at 20:45.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sakya For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Cool! That's the way... I've updated the wiki accordingly.

PS.: some existing Themes are a mess anyway

Last edited by don_falcone; 2011-08-23 at 21:01.

The Following User Says Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
can someone please tell me why it is laggy? like for example if i unlock my phone using the slide unlock instead of the power button, sometimes qtlockscreen shows up for 2 seconds n then phone gets unlocked

Posts: 140 | Thanked: 369 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ituzaingo, Argentina
Originally Posted by sakya View Post
Updated to version 0.1.11

Changelog:
* Added ShowImage (to show/hide the forecast image), ConditionsText, ConditionsPos, ConditionsFont, ConditionsColor (for the current conditions text) settings to weather widget

[...]
hi sakya, thanx for the Showimage and the conditions, but it seems that conditions does not retrieve anything

i tried with /usr/bini/qtlockscreen -d and as result i got something like this

Code:
[...]
Weather widget command output : "Current: 13
Conditions:
High: 13
Low: 9
Image: /tmp/ywtemp.png
"
[...]
can anyone confirm this?

Originally Posted by Harick View Post
hi sakya, thanx for the Showimage and the conditions, but it seems that conditions does not retrieve anything
Mine seems to work, try to execute the script:
Code:
/opt/qtlockscreen/weatherwidget.sh

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
what is antialiasing??