Active Topics

Actually, for any other fellow canadian in my situation, I have been in touch with the webmaster of www.SNTradersOnline.com and they are actually selling the Nokia N9 16 and 64GB from Toronto! Their site was showing Coming Soon! but it was just never updated (They run a store in a mall). Although that Malaysian site is very decently-priced, Im gonna wait for SN Traders to put their site up-to-date, cuz shipping from Toronto--> Montreal = 1 day! And I already bought from them in the past, so I can trust them.

Have you tried www.negrielectronics.com ?

Originally Posted by IsaacDFP View Post
Well... I know I said I didn't care much about the price, but 950$ is a little pushy... lol

Ok... here goes yet another try... At least they seem to just take a CC number and nothing else
expansys.ca is listing it at CDN 849.99? Where are you seeing 950?

edit: you probably meant EIGHT50. now I get it. yeah, that is pricey.

Originally Posted by hotnikkelz View Post
Have you tried www.negrielectronics.com ?
Yes... although wonderful Customer Service and fast support... They also accept Google Checkout or Amazon Payments... I registered with Google Checkout and place an order... Google cancelled it 2 days later and asked for 1) gouvernment-issued ID and 2) proof of address from bank. I said fine, i sent the information, 4 days later they accepted and confirmed me (meanwhile they STILL froze the payment on your credit card for "authorization" and it takes from 7-14days to get the money back). I placed ANOTHER order with Negri... 2 days later (today): Google again cancelled my order cuz instead of typing Apartment, I typed Apt... So again, funds re-frozen for 7-14days, and I am not waiting again...

I have Amazon Payment registered to another address, so im guessing same procedure will apply...

Originally Posted by unfuccwittable View Post
expansys.ca is listing it at CDN 849.99? Where are you seeing 950?

edit: you probably meant EIGHT50. now I get it. yeah, that is pricey.
No, i really mean NINE50. Go thru the checkout process, and at the end, surprise surprise: Sales tax is charged on orders delivered to Canada @ 12.9%

Originally Posted by IsaacDFP View Post

I have Amazon Payment registered to another address, so im guessing same procedure will apply...
That's what you should use. Amazon is FAR less picky with addresses. Try it and see how it works out.

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
I went with worldwidevoltage.com placed my order today on the phone after being told they had 8 64gb in stock, was told tracking info in the morning but it shipped (a lil worried about that) price was 699 usd, I believe they ship to canada. Will update, its supposed to be in my hands on friday. If they f up or play games, lord knows I'll file BBB complaint, and make it known in this forum they're shady, however so far so good. Like I said will update through out the order process.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZackMorris For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
I decided to skip paying for NOKIA N9. Will buy iPhone 4S. I am getting n9 as a present from Amman, hence free for me. That is the only way I would get N9. Free. Not worth the money. From all the reviews here, there appear to be many issues regarding hardware and software. I hope the experience with my freeby N9 will be a good one. If not, I will pass it on to my son.

Anyone see a white one yet? I did the rounds and have yet to find one.

Could anybody please confirm if using a so-called Paypal "Guest Account" verifies your registered address or whatnot? SN Traders finally has it in stock for 800$ with free same-day shipping (yes, free same-day shipping ) but they only take payments thru Paypal... i'm not registering with them cuz I know they check you out like Google but what about that Guest accout option?

Tags
dupe thread, pls merge