Don't know if it has been posted here, regarding the release in Denmark. Although it wasn't my intention to ask for a release date, I got this:
N900 forventes først at komme i butikkerne engang i december måned.
translated:
N900 is expected to hit the stores sometime in december.

But will webshops get it before?

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Why is NokiaUSA still saying the N900 needs to be pre-ordered? Isn't it already released?

Originally Posted by x61 View Post
Why is NokiaUSA still saying the N900 needs to be pre-ordered? Isn't it already released?
Released from factory..not to the customers.

Posts: 173 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
Originally Posted by wheatbisc View Post
Don't know if it has been posted here, regarding the release in Denmark. Although it wasn't my intention to ask for a release date, I got this:
N900 forventes først at komme i butikkerne engang i december måned.
translated:
N900 is expected to hit the stores sometime in december.

But will webshops get it before?
Nokia Norway said last week in November, and we have the same phones (keyboard layout).
Both stores and sites have changed it to 26-28th here.

Posts: 60 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Venezuela
Hey guys i called yesterday to the nokia online store in USA and they told me that the Nokia N900 is now in the store!!!! But they can´t ship the device because the Nokia BH-703 Bluetooth headset of the promotion with the pre-order is not compatible with the N900!!!! what´s wrong with you Nokia? why you do this things in the North American market???? is for things like this that Nokia Is not The Lider in USA! and Nokia need to do better efforts to suplie the needs of the people of the USA´s market! What do you think about it?????
Attached Images

Last edited by yerjoshy; 2009-11-14 at 01:20.

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by yerjoshy View Post
Hey guys i called yesterday to the nokia online store in USA and they told me that the Nokia N900 is now in the store!!!! But they can´t ship the device because the Nokia BH-703 Bluetooth headset of the promotion with the pre-order is not compatible with the N900!!!! what´s wrong with you Nokia? why you do this things in the North American market???? is for things like this that Nokia Is not a Lider in USA and Nokia need to be better a need to do better efforts to suplie the needs of the people of the USA´s market! What do you think about it?????
I just bought a new Multi Point Bluetooth Headset to use with this phone. Makes ya wonder what other Bluetooth Headsets don't work and why?

Originally Posted by yerjoshy View Post
Hey guys i called yesterday to the nokia online store in USA and they told me that the Nokia N900 is now in the store!!!! But they can´t ship the device because the Nokia BH-703 Bluetooth headset of the promotion with the pre-order is not compatible with the N900!!!! what´s wrong with you Nokia? why you do this things in the North American market???? is for things like this that Nokia Is not The Lider in USA! and Nokia need to do better efforts to suplie the needs of the people of the USA´s market! What do you think about it?????
I got a call from them today and was told about the issue with BH-703, however they are still going to send out the devices without the bluetooth, hence the 15% discount. They assured me that the device will be available to customers ( for those who preordered) in the USA by next week!

The Following User Says Thank You to blackbox For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Venomrush View Post
Released from factory..not to the customers.
I received call from them they said that they shipping phones out.

Posts: 60 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Venezuela
Originally Posted by blackbox View Post
I got a call from them today and was told about the issue with BH-703, however they are still going to send out the devices without the bluetooth, hence the 15% discount. They assured me that the device will be available to customers ( for those who preordered) in the USA by next week!
they told me the same thing!!!!

Posts: 173 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
Originally Posted by les_garten View Post
I just bought a new Multi Point Bluetooth Headset to use with this phone. Makes ya wonder what other Bluetooth Headsets don't work and why?
Same. Any information on other headsets?