Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post

Prepare to get fleeced.
Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

Originally Posted by robthebold View Post
Is that what the kids are calling it these days?
Maybe there is ' strip club ' mode! Get drunk, log in to paypal, grab the machine and get fleeced

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Great weekend! Hope your were as rich as mine!

Anyways, after a week of silence refund could possibly pop up again.

Hope that Jolla managed to push through atleast 1 international transfer.

https://blog.jolla.com/making-sailfi...-translations/

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-05-16 at 08:28.

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Reading the above blog It really boggles me how people can keep on whining the single silly thing on their minds

Juhani's blog details the opening of the SFOS translation project which is pretty neat (I already checked that over the weekend) but do people comment on that?

No, of course they don't. Now why does this even surprise me?

Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Reading the above blog It really boggles me how people can keep on whining the single silly thing on their minds

Juhani's blog details the opening of the SFOS translation project which is pretty neat (I already checked that over the weekend) but do people comment on that?

We can invite them to join TMO and this thread and Dave will get a few friends to play together.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side

Why do you the think I said Jolla must refund all for years? Becouse it will overshadow every little move they are trying to do.

I'm actually supriced that you are supriced

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel

Maybe because this project should have been open from the begining? Maybe because people asked for this project to be open for a while now? Or even maybe because the Jolla is the one who would mostly benefit from it and despite first two questions it's done only now?

Same as there would be no "cheers" from me if they opensource what they promised more than 3 years ago.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Yawn......

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Why do you the think I said Jolla must refund all for years? Becouse it will overshadow every little move they are trying to do.
Yes, Dave. We all know that your little mind has room for only one thing at a time but the rest of us have moved on months ago.

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Yes, Dave. We all know that your little mind has room for only one thing at a time but the rest of us have moved on months ago.
Good for you.

You might think you have done that. But since you're posting here is it possible that you are mistaken? Never mind, don't answer that. (Unless you feel you want to)

Haha...One thing at the time?? Yes, That is the story of the men. Your wife never tells you that?

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-05-16 at 13:31.

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund