Notices

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
No, I don't care.
Jeez man I was just politely asking as I may have missed the detail U were referring to. No need to chop my head off.

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Argentina
Don´t forget of Cepiperez!!!!

Originally Posted by AndyNokia232 View Post
@tgalal

Tarek, thanks so much for all your hard work, this is such a gem for N9 owners.

I donated some dosh via the PayPal link on wazapp.im and I would urge anyone else who is enjoying wazapp to please do the same.

I think it is only sensible to show support with a couple of dollars (or more) for something you'd be ahppy to pay for if it were in the Nokia Store.

Cheers, Tarek!

Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Jmdelal View Post
Don´t forget of Cepiperez!!!!
Done that too already.

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Jeez man I was just politely asking as I may have missed the detail U were referring to. No need to chop my head off.
lol let it go man.. it's ok

He meant the bg is dynamic, which means it's not an image anymore. I guess that means it's extracting information from other places and updating it on the splash page while the app loads.

It must be stuff like loading UI, loading contacts, updating conversations, version number etc.. so perhaps this means no more images for splash page.

Portfolio: AKstudios : : graphics with attitude.
Flickr: AKstudios
Twitter: @flopjoke

The Following User Says Thank You to flopjoke For This Useful Post:
go east go west Cepiperez da best

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Playa Del Carmen, Q.Roo, México
do you think?. I need a proper typeface, so meanwhile I also bring my wazapp. It combines transparency and loading with loading arrows.

Sorry for my English
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to Smiile For This Useful Post:
Nice Idea but the arrows should be smaler or the other leters should bd bigger. At its current form it doesnt look like a o more like a glitch.

No need to innovate any further for the splashscreen. Arie told me Tarek got us covered already and it's done for now.

So lean back and enjoy some awesomeness later on ;-)

Last edited by MoritzJT; 2012-10-10 at 15:45.

Language files got recompiled, see link in my signature for included languages. Those who want hebrew - rerun the update script.

The Following User Says Thank You to brkn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
I agree with Tarek, shouldn't care explaining anything about splashscreen. It's genious, fresh and all visible in source in Github.

I'm testing Isaacs icons now and I must admit they do fit in the system and the app pretty good...

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp