Notices

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Finland
Someone said on the Finnish mobile phone forum that Nokia will never support MMS/WAP on the N900 because of licence and patent fees. Source: Nokia employee.

Keep up the good work! (I don't need MMS)

Mine is still not working. I am using Three Australia, and mine keeps saying "Proxy Authentication Required" when I try to send an MMS!!! Help!!!!

Posts: 547 | Thanked: 1,383 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Stockholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by ninja750 View Post
With regards to fMMS working in with vodafone in australia, I still can only send to other vodafone mobiles. I can receive from any other network but my messages to optus or telstra mobiles just disappear... The "message sent" confirmation always comes up after sending. If I put my simcard in any other phone it works perfectly so I don't think its vodafones fault.

Any other aussies having this problem?
Upgrade to 1.0.2 and try setting "Your phonenumber" to 0 and see if this helps please

Originally Posted by Kduong01 View Post
Mine is still not working. I am using Three Australia, and mine keeps saying "Proxy Authentication Required" when I try to send an MMS!!! Help!!!!
I've debugged this with another 3 Australia user and my suggestion is you give 3 a call and tell them MMS is not working on your phone and ask them to please enable it for you. Please let me know what they say and if it helps (google for 3 australia mms and there is a lot of similar problems on custom android roms from what I've gathered).

Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=- View Post
Ever since I installed fMMS I have this MMS internet connection that can not be deleted. Anyone know how I can delete that connection?
If you delete it, fMMS will stop working I'm afraid. If 'Havoc' mode works for you, the APN is hidden from the UI so you won't be bothered by it.

Problem with fMMS? Run in x-terminal: cp /tmp/fmms.log /home/user/MyDocs/
After that you'll see fmms.log in filemanager or when you connect the device to your desktop as a mass storage device.
E-mail the log to me, if you don't have the email address, drop me a PM. Thanks!

fMMS - MMS for your N900
fAPN - GUI for adding a new GPRS APN
If you like this post, don't be shy to thank me -->

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Puerto Rico
Thanks frals, Mine's working well
Keep up the good work
http://j0hnmcclane.deviantart.com/

i absolutely love this app frals keep up the good work!
what is different in 1.0.2?

has anyone had any luck using the havok setting with vodafone uk?

Weird but it now works in havoc mode but at least it works and I don't see it open the internet connection either! Strange though I couldn't raise the info for Frals in x-terminal. Thanks again Frals as I do use this alot (when I get it working!).

Originally Posted by radiosw View Post
Weird but it now works in havoc mode but at least it works and I don't see it open the internet connection either! Strange though I couldn't raise the info for Frals in x-terminal. Thanks again Frals as I do use this alot (when I get it working!).
same here, with the latest update mine now works in havoc mode

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by zombiegavins View Post
i absolutely love this app frals keep up the good work!
what is different in 1.0.2?
http://maemo.org/packages/view/fmms/ has a changelog.

How do I find and configure my network settings?

Posts: 93 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Gainsborough, uk
Originally Posted by nokiaboy97 View Post
How do I find and configure my network settings?
http://wiki.maemo.org/MMS

here...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pr0xyfl00d3r For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada rox, bada rulez, fmms, mms, mms config, n900, python