Posts: 108 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Chicago
Originally Posted by cfh11 View Post
If you bought a Cliq and you don't regret it, then the n900 was never for you to begin with. What a piece of **** that phone is...
I have to concur. I have had a Nexus One and an Iphone 4 since N900. I still miss the N900 to be honest. Not too much, don't get me wrong, but for the give and takes no one is close. Anyway, it is a love hate thing with that device. I KNEW it was the Iphone killer...and it was in some respects, but sometimes I don't want to customize EVERYTHING and just some things...Anyway how you ever...EVER go from an N900 to a Cliq is totally beyond me. At least get something similar spec'd to the N900. That thing is not talented or awe-inspiring as the N900-I have yet to see someone with that phone since I got rid of mine(Good thing). I like Android and iOS. I will leave iOS soon and go back to Android once there is a battery that lasts all day. Otherwise everything else is a POS... Except maybe some new Maemo phone I might lust over if they ever get that going.

Don't flame me. Just expressing something here. Not just anybody uses an N900. Just sayin'.

The Following User Says Thank You to gom4381 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 66 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Dubai
I moved to iPhone 4 back in sept and have never looked back on N900 as a mobile phone. Just use it for it's excellent speaker output in the toilet and good empty internal capacity to use as external hard drive. Whearea i have 57+ apps on iphone and already the 16gb is full. Expecting my 32GB to arrive in next few days bought off ebay as well for $829 and will give my GF this 16gb. Having only n900 was like having a highly customizable sports car but with no roads or fuel to drive it. Luckily i have a 6.0L V8 Lumina SS to drive around as well.

Originally Posted by sak500 View Post
I moved to iPhone 4 back in sept and have never looked back on N900 as a mobile phone. Just use it for it's excellent speaker output in the toilet and good empty internal capacity to use as external hard drive. Whearea i have 57+ apps on iphone and already the 16gb is full. Expecting my 32GB to arrive in next few days bought off ebay as well for $829 and will give my GF this 16gb. Having only n900 was like having a highly customizable sports car but with no roads or fuel to drive it. Luckily i have a 6.0L V8 Lumina SS to drive around as well.
So what totally killer apps do you have on you iPhone, what do they do and how much did you pay for them?

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
...Expecting my 32GB to arrive in next few days bought off ebay as well for $829 and will give my GF this 16gb...
$829???? For an iPhone???? That's a huge rip-off!!

Posts: 145 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Sydney
Techngro, can you try this for me and let us know how well they work:
1. play an avi (divx, xvid) file. I think the 2 popular apps are rockplayer and arcmedia.
2. any of the 3d based games, racing or fps kind.
thanx
Mark

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Dubai
Originally Posted by bandora View Post
$829???? For an iPhone???? That's a huge rip-off!!
Because there is no contract or lock on this. If you go outside America to buy how much would it cost?

Oh I just exchanged a brand spanking new samsung vibrant on an old scratched n900 no regrets.

Android is just too dull. The OP is just an idiot.... Out of all the phones motorolla clique.... priceless.

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Because there is no contract or lock on this. If you go outside America to buy how much would it cost?
I can get an iPhone unlocked a lot cheaper than that.. But my point wasn't about that.. The fact that someone has to pay that much money for an iPhone! That's a rip-off..

Tags
finally!, good riddance, pointlessness, shed customers, thank god