Closed Thread
Posts: 145 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Finland
seems to me, that this thred is already tagtrolled.
thats just stupid and not funny.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
[QUOTE=Kangal;980804][QUOTE=tzsm98;980772]
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
I think this issue is now being looked at more seriously now this thread has been started ... snip

LMAO!!!
Also ... You are a troll, just look @youravatar
Why do you want to make trouble? why dont you make comments that are not derogatory, do you think you are being clever ?.

Posts: 248 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on May 2010 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by nick.read View Post
If you're going to ask for forum or rule changes, start by abiding by the rules. See http://talk.maemo.org/faq.php?faq=vb...q_tmorulestext - Foul language. Note the part about changing spelling and/or language to avoid the filter.
While we are on the subject of what would be nice - a "no thanks" as well as a "thanks" would be cool. That would save all the hassle of negative tagging - people could just select "no thanks" to show their negativity towards the post. The ability to tag could be redefined as being those who have received a certain number of "thanks", say one point per "thank", to a score of 100, and every "no thanks" would diminish their total by two points for every "no thanks". Ideally, we could vote on the tags as well - and every tagging that gets a thumbs-up scores a point, with every tagging that gets a thumbs-down scores minus-five points. I am sure that would be a pretty simple matter to implement for all the programmers here.

Last edited by mishmich; 2011-04-03 at 20:32. Reason: mistaken word

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I think as YOU are one of the bullies on this forum who CONSTANTLY tagg threads should now realise that this IS AN ISSUE,
I don't think it's much of an issue and I've never tagged anything on this site.

@Kangal:
Why do you want to make trouble? why dont you make comments that are not derogatory, do you think you are being clever ?.
Ohhkay?
There's a miss-understanding. I was laughing at the comment you posted before, admit it, its funny.
But the person I was calling a troll was tzsm98 since his avatar is of those baby-troll-pen holder I used to own as a kid. It seemed like I was calling you a troll because the text mucked up the "quote and reply" marks and displaced his name with yours >> now fixed!

I wasn't "being clever", it was only a sudden rush of nostalgia.

Besides, can I ask you which comments of mine are derogatory?

Last edited by Kangal; 2011-04-03 at 09:34.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kangal For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Kangal View Post
Ohhkay?
There's a miss-understanding. I was laughing at the comment you posted before, admit it, its funny.
But the person I was calling a troll was tzsm98 since his avatar is of those baby-troll-pen holder I used to own as a kid. It seemed like I was calling you a troll because the text mucked up the "quote and reply" marks and displaced his name with yours >> now fixed!

I wasn't "being clever", it was only a sudden rush of nostalgia.

Besides, can I ask you which comments of mine are derogatory?
Sorry mis-understanding there on my behalf, is sooo easy done on here and you know if only everyone could just get along with everyone and not make trouble, this forum would be like it should be... a family get together of like minded people who care about the N900.

Posts: 724 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Cambridge, UK
I think as YOU are one of the bullies on this forum who CONSTANTLY tagg threads should now realise that this IS AN ISSUE,
Do you know for a fact he's done any tagging? Making accusations and bad mouthing others' with no proof is a serious bum move and wont gain you any friends abill_uk.

Posts: 724 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Cambridge, UK
Sorry mis-understanding there on my behalf, is sooo easy done on here and you know if only everyone could just get along with everyone and not make trouble, this forum would be like it should be... a family get together of like minded people who care about the N900.
To be honest, you're more of a problem than bogus tags. If you don't like what the tags say don't read them. Just like if you don't like what someone says either ignore it or don't. I think you're all making a serious issue out of nothing. Tags in forums are useless unless there is a strict scheme on using them, which is why they should be ignored.

Anyone with half a brain understood what Kangal was saying, except you. And you jumped on him straight away like an angry dwarf. You're at least 25.2% more offensive than anyone else on the forum and you never say anything interesting. You just argue with people. Get a grip!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tswindell For This Useful Post:
Posts: 186 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Everyone being able to tag (i.e. over 300 posts) should be banned. No one who is posting that much can possibly keep up good quality in his posts, and thus is not contributing to the true purpose of the forum.

300 posts should be enough for everyone. </troll>

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to juise- For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tswindell View Post
To be honest, you're more of a problem than bogus tags. If you don't like what the tags say don't read them. Just like if you don't like what someone says either ignore it or don't. I think you're all making a serious issue out of nothing. Tags in forums are useless unless there is a strict scheme on using them, which is why they should be ignored.

Anyone with half a brain understood what Kangal was saying, except you. And you jumped on him straight away like an angry dwarf. You're at least 25.2% more offensive than anyone else on the forum and you never say anything interesting. You just argue with people. Get a grip!
YOU are one of the worst offenders on this forum so i strongly suggest you button it go away and present yourself on another thread.
I have no time for you in any way or form because of your past history as i have learned to despise you !.

For the record i APOLOGISED to Kangal but YOU would make an issue of anything and everything as you normally do !.

Closed Thread

Tags
tag abuse, tag system, tagging