Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
Its not delayed!
Why bother? The truth doesn't matter. The fact that Nokia has never announced a release date doesn't matter. All that matter is that evil eFlop is "delaying" the N9 for two reasons:

1 To show "us" the finger.
2 To get WP phones out first.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Heheh.. "you lot" again.
Meaning everyone on this thread who is desperado for this N9.

Personally i learned my lesson from the N900 and the whole farce regarding Maemo... some never learn......so yes, THAT lot.

Elop is not working for Nokia thats for sure.

Elop is nothing but a microsoft spy and his only plan is to lose as many customers as he can of Nokia's so he can negotiate a good buy out price for his boss.... he is doing a VERY good job of that so far.

Trouble is these lot just dont get it at all and i really do not understand why they are even thinking about buying the N9.

Elop destroyed my world and hopes for the N900, Meego could not make the grade so now it is ALL down to Maemo.

Posts: 55 | Thanked: 140 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Switzerland
I just asked about N9 availability in a Sunrise shop here in Switzerland (Sunrise is one of the 3 big carriers here).

Even though they could not provide any more precise info about date/time, they confirmed October as the release time.

The Following User Says Thank You to 0x4e84 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Elop destroyed my world and hopes for the N900, Meego could not make the grade so now it is ALL down to Maemo.
Bwahahahaha one day you hate microsoft, then nokia, then opesource, then maemo fanboys the next... now elop is destroying your world.

Congrats dude, I believe you've reclaimed your matriarch throneship of the House of Drama.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
Bwahahahaha one day you hate microsoft, then nokia, then opesource, then maemo fanboys the next... now elop is destroying your world.

Congrats dude, I believe you've reclaimed your matriarch throneship of the House of Drama.
You addressed that post to the wrong person matey...... this WHOLE thread you meant ysss???? pardon the pun

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by ericsson View Post
Why bother? The truth doesn't matter. The fact that Nokia has never announced a release date doesn't matter. All that matter is that evil eFlop is "delaying" the N9 for two reasons:

1 To show "us" the finger.
2 To get WP phones out first.
As always you never see any problems with Nokia!

Nokia Sweden DID say 23 sept FOR SWEDEN! no it seems this was wrong.

And not giving a release plan is also plain stupid. How seriouus is that!?!? And in the history Nokia has failed alot with releases.

Just take bloated symbian, where you is the only person who doesnt see any problem!?

symbian anna with ovistore still not working on C7 several people at Nokia sweden complains and has problem with Anna update on N8.

Nokia is failing even more now cause of Elop and you still is naive and dont see any problems with Nokia!?

maybe you should start work at marketing deparment at Nokia, they also seems to need alot of people...

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by 0x4e84 View Post
I just asked about N9 availability in a Sunrise shop here in Switzerland (Sunrise is one of the 3 big carriers here).

Even though they could not provide any more precise info about date/time, they confirmed October as the release time.
Yep def. seems to be pretty universal now.
Now if only we could get when in October.
Guess it'll vary by a days/wks*, depending which country/region you're in.

*even Mths?
Sigh dear God no, PLEASE!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I dont see any problem with n9 release. You Will have it.

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????