Active Topics

Originally Posted by mece View Post
You'd think that was obvious to everyone...
Please note that two white areas (stickers?) are very close to the edge, while area that is covered on the back side is nowhere near edge (sticker?).

Also note that there is no signs of camera or flash, which are probably sunk, but still the area should be visible from the top. Since it is bellow the camera, it can be a sticker, but why would anyone hide sticker from the side-shot. I can not imagine being able to read any text from there under that angle.

EDIT: now sing -> no signs

Last edited by momcilo; 2011-06-20 at 21:21.

The Following User Says Thank You to momcilo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by benny1967 View Post
Ask them why. As much as I love them bringing their probably last GNU/Linux based phone to the market, it just doesn't make sense in Elop's world. Ask them why.
Also ask "when"? And don't be too shy to say that there is plenty room both of those devices... Lankku for "normal" consumers and Dali for bisnes and "murottajat"...?

Originally Posted by Sampsa View Post
Any specific questions you guys want me to ask from Nokia staff in event tomorrow in Espoo (Nokia HQ). Most likely it will be easier to ask questions there than in Nokia Connection in Singapore.
Ask about Dali. And if they by happenchance should answer, create a seperate thread for it, cause info in here is too haihtuva. Eh, volatile.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to volt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
no qwerty huh
time for E7

Another set of images:

Older leaks:

Latest leak:

That is not the same device.

Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Originally Posted by Sampsa View Post
Their official statement is (from Nokia PR):

"Under the new strategy, MeeGo becomes an open-source, mobile operating system project. MeeGo will place increased emphasis on longer-term market exploration of next-generation devices, platforms and user experiences."

I don't think they'll say anything else regarding their MeeGo strategy.
But it's not MeeGo!! It is a Maemo device.

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
Originally Posted by momcilo View Post
Another set of images:

Older leaks:

Latest leak:

That is not the same device.
The one above is 12MP Dali, below 8MP Lankku

Ag-a-doo-doo-doo, push pineapple, shake the tree
Aga-doo-doo-doo, push pineapple, grind coffee
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POv-3yIPSWc

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NvyUs For This Useful Post:
Posts: 490 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hannover-Germany-EU-Earth
Originally Posted by momcilo View Post
Please note that two white areas (stickers?) are very close to the edge, while area that is covered on the back side is nowhere near edge (sticker?).

Also note that there is now sing of camera or flash, which are probably sunk, but still the area should be visible from the top. Since it is bellow the camera, it can be a sticker, but why would anyone hide sticker from the side-shot. I can not imagine being able to read any text from there under that angle.
the two white areas are the place with the barcode and the serial of the device, things that has to be cleaned before posted... i wished that K123 made the same with his pic to show everybody here how the device looks like in real... very nice

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
I just woke up!!

Pocketnow pic looks near indentical except for the curved screen. Well, that seems to be just a rendering so I guess minor details are missing/different. I was told by Nokia that I will get one when it's available. (usually before it's out in the market) No ETA yet. Anyways, I really hope they have a test device at today's event for me to try out.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jakiman For This Useful Post:
I bet this event is gonna be like the one in February when Elop announced MS partnership in the midst of all the hope of a N9 reveal. Tomorrow Elop announces a Nokia buyout by MS :P

The Following User Says Thank You to patlak For This Useful Post:

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland