Notices

Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
Sorry, could you resend me the email again?
sure... i send now...
thanks

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Vantaa / Helsinki / Finland
Hiya.

0.2 build doesnt work, seems to require TrackerReadAccess and TrackerWriteAccess aegis tokens for python binary..

POPULATE
libqtcontacts-tracker: initializing libqtcontacts-tracker 4.19.0-2+0m8 for /usr/bin/python2.6
[15481]
libqtcontacts-tracker: engine.cpp:1665: Entity does not possess required credential
libqtcontacts-tracker: engine.cpp:1665: Entity does not possess required credential
libqtcontacts-tracker: engine.cpp:1674: Entity does not possess required credential
libqtcontacts-tracker: engine.cpp:1692:
================================================== ===========================
WARNING /!\ - MANDATORY SECURITY TOKENS ARE MISSING
Rejecting QContactFetchRequest.
Please add an AEGIS manifest to your package requesting the following
security tokens: TrackerReadAccess, TrackerWriteAccess for /usr/bin/python2.6 [15481].

Posts: 246 | Thanked: 2,574 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Egypt, Cairo
Originally Posted by rasjani View Post
Hiya.

0.2 build doesnt work, seems to require TrackerReadAccess and TrackerWriteAccess aegis tokens for python binary..

POPULATE
libqtcontacts-tracker: initializing libqtcontacts-tracker 4.19.0-2+0m8 for /usr/bin/python2.6
[15481]
libqtcontacts-tracker: engine.cpp:1674: Entity does not possess required credential
libqtcontacts-tracker: engine.cpp:1692:
WARNING /!\ - MANDATORY SECURITY TOKENS ARE MISSING
Rejecting QContactFetchRequest.
Please add an AEGIS manifest to your package requesting the following
security tokens: TrackerReadAccess, TrackerWriteAccess for /usr/bin/python2.6 [15481].
How are you launching it ?

Are you contacts' numbers saved in international format? (With the '+' and country code). If not, try changing one of the contacts who you are sure he uses whatsapp with that number, to be in international format with + sign then resync. Let me know the result.
hi tgalal i sent you this problem by email (code generated with the terminal as you mentioned) but me also witht the last version (and other users like idros) have still the same problem

All my contacts are with +"country code" because i m often between france and switzerland. I just can see opened discussions (from my old n05) but cant sync the contacts.
All opened discussions have only the numbers with the international code but WITHOUT the sign "+", maybe its the problem? All those contacts have "+" sign in the mobile....

Thanks for your help

Originally Posted by enki71 View Post
hi tgalal i sent you this problem by email (code generated with the terminal as you mentioned) but me also witht the last version (and other users like idros) have still the same problem

All my contacts are with +"country code" because i m often between france and switzerland. I just can see opened discussions (from my old n05) but cant sync the contacts.
All opened discussions have only the numbers with the international code but WITHOUT the sign "+", maybe its the problem? All those contacts have "+" sign in the mobile....

Thanks for your help
Sorry could you resend that email again?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
@ Tgalal Still got dependency problems here when trying to install wazapp, a few python packages missing when trying to install, anyone can assist or give me a clue, deb file wont install directly, want to test it from version 0.1.6 but stil get same errors, thnx to all devs for this good looking app even i cant use it yet.

Last edited by aQUICK1; 2012-05-20 at 20:47. Reason: typo

Thanks for your help

the same problem

Sorry could you resend that email again?
just sent again

just sent again
I'm did not receive anything.. Send it as a private message

Originally Posted by hood View Post
Reboot the phone.
I did and still it does not work, should I remove it and install it again?

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp