Originally Posted by Rushmore View Post
Dell allows order number checks without ID? If so, sorry Bratag for dragging my feet. I was told the order number is an access point for the account and needs ID.
You wouldnt think they would - but apparently they can do it from their side. Now they are just shufflilng me from one dept to another.... its awesome. I hate these pricks.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Gilbert, AZ, USA
Originally Posted by olighak View Post
Read again

UPS ground from:
Dell ARRC Nashville
6852 Eastgate BLVD STE B
Lebanon TN 37090-6004

Thatīs the cave where N900īs are incubated
If you got that addr from the "From" portion of the shipping label on your box, I wouldn't assume that's where the box was actually shipped from. That could simply be the address that Dell wants the carrier to send the box back to in the event that it is undeliverable or refused.

Originally Posted by misticjeff View Post
Added a column to the spreadsheet:

First Initial of Last Name

Let's see if it helps make sense of things
Mine starts with C nothing for me so far so they went opposite started with Z?

Sorry to change the subject again, but my order was also Nov. 5th and delivery date from Dell is at 12/10 as with others. Just got my order confirmed with a rep and she knew was a shipping date for me to WA on 12/7.
What is another 2 weeks - Cheers!

Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
You wouldnt think they would - but apparently they can do it from their side. Now they are just shufflilng me from one dept to another.... its awesome. I hate these pricks.
Any updates?

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Gilbert, AZ, USA
Originally Posted by BadBrain View Post
Sorry to change the subject again, but my order was also Nov. 5th and delivery date from Dell is at 12/10 as with others. Just got my order confirmed with a rep and she knew was a shipping date for me to WA on 12/7.
What is another 2 weeks - Cheers!
I wouldn't put too much stock in the 12/7 date -- that's the date Dell has had for all of us Nov 5th order people since the beginning. And surely that wasn't an informed date since Nokia hadn't even finalized the decision of when to ship by then. So if 12/7 is an accurate date, it was mere coincidence.

Originally Posted by tehsu View Post
Any updates?
Finally got them to admit it was complete BS that some people had been getting them shipped - they have no idea why. Had it pushed up the management tree. Got some sort of priority order going into Nokia , which wont of course help much if there are no units to ship.

Am to expect and email/call apparently though I have my doubts.

The woman I spoke to at least gave me an extension number and commented that this was a known problem and they had been getting calls all day. Keep up the pressure kids
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bratag For This Useful Post:
12/7 is the date they gave me last week.

I wouldn't put too much stock in the 12/7 date -- that's the date Dell has had for all of us Nov 5th order people since the beginning.
Not for me. My last rep reply was 11/24 and since its still in preorder, I thought I ask again. Besides, I agree with you that whatever they give us now is a guess at best.

haha called again had a free time not anything else to do so complain them again and she said you had called this morning about the same thing and I said yes I am calling back to get your attention and get it right because I was told it will ship today and its 4:00 CST and it still has not.

Tags
back away, extract the 'n' key, from the keyboard