Active Topics

Closed Thread
Picasa upload plugin for Gallery

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

Glad to see ownCloud, Keepass, and others already listed.
I would suggest:
OpenVPN
AdAway
OpenKeychain (OpenPGP)
Ampache / VLC streaming music client
Jota Text editor
Total Commander - File explorer
AFWall+ - iptables based firewall

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
This thread has lost its meaning at least 20 pages ago. Even the most basic things are not implemented and yet we keep getting requests for more and more arcane things.

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
This thread has lost its meaning at least 20 pages ago. Even the most basic things are not implemented and yet we keep getting requests for more and more arcane things.
Then do a TL;DR, list of:

a) apps requested, not ported (yet), with no alternatives
b) apps which alternatives are already available
c) apps that are already there

Possibly also with links to source where the app is open source.
Like the first post, but it hasn't been updated since 2013

The first post is that TL;DR list. Yes, it has not been updated for two years because the OP was last active here in Novembet 2013 but even if the OP were still here and had the chance to update it, there is nothing to update. The mere fact that the two years old wish list is still current and nothing on it has been ticked off is a clear indication that this thread has run its course.

Posts: 423 | Thanked: 478 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Netherlands
OneDrive client or at least OneDrive plugin for the Gallery app.

Tthere is nothing to update. The mere fact that the two years old wish list is still current and nothing on it has been ticked off is a clear indication that this thread has run its course.
Literally second position:
2. Wassap
Update that, two clients already native

The guy hasn't logged in for two years = nothing on this list changed, but somehow, yeah that makes sense

edit: oh man the list is sooo old it really is painful, still in top ten 'missing' native FB and Twitter clients, cutetube - ask someone on this forum, nothing to change

Last edited by szopin; 2015-05-21 at 20:46.

Originally Posted by szopin View Post
Literally second position:
2. Wassap
Update that, two clients already native
I don't use that but from how flooded TMO is with threads about whatsit, all full of complaints, I figure that none of them works very well. So yes, pretty much still on the list

I don't use that but from how flooded TMO is with threads about whatsit, all full of complaints, I figure that none of them works very well. So yes, pretty much still on the list
You just dealt both coderus and cepiperez quite a low blow (and just look into those threads, as you state facts without factchecking, most complaints are minor edge cases, lots of people use those daily already and thank them graciously, seriously do a little bit of fact checking, like checking first post, Tweetian and Friends have been available for months)

Oh man, the more I look into this list, the more stupid your assertion was, cutetube, we need mercy of our developer mad at jolla, but very good YTplayer is in the harbour, another from top ten is Instagram, which there is native SailGrande (also in Harbour), 50% done from the first ten, there is LITERALLY nothing to update on this list (with TWO clients working with whatsup ffs)

Last edited by szopin; 2015-05-21 at 21:04.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:
And from the next 10 again 5/10 coverage is there - barcode reader/meecast/clock with alarms/irc/profiles.
There is nothing changing since 2013, how surprising

Closed Thread

Tags
applications, fm transmiter, infrared led, sailfish