WHY DO PEOPLE NOT BOTHER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT 'SHIPPING' IS!!!
The industry term of shipping means the phones are being delivered to the distributors/retailers. Nokia have always done this this way. Its always been around 2 weeks from shipping that the phones are available.

You people are plain ignorant.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chrisp7 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chrisp7 View Post
WHY DO PEOPLE NOT BOTHER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT 'SHIPPING' IS!!!
The industry term of shipping means the phones are being delivered to the distributors/retailers. Nokia have always done this this way. Its always been around 2 weeks from shipping that the phones are available.

You people are plain ignorant.
but yet you cannot refrain from posting here..

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Pray tell me how I am in any way ignorant from my post that actually engaged a brain.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
What's that even supposed to mean? "Don't post here unless you agree"? How about "don't post if you don't have **** to contribute."

Shipping clearly doesn't really imply delivery. But yeah, I'd appreciate it if next time, Nokia could learn to shut the **** up until they have something to show us.

Originally Posted by chrisp7 View Post
Pray tell me how I am in any way ignorant from my post that actually engaged a brain.
i do not fully understand but i was just trying to say that if you think those people act useless, why are you trying to tell them? to educate them? to make them stop? do you think they did not already know that? it has been posted a hundred times that it is useless.
so instead of finding a place where you can have a conversation on a for YOU useful subject, you post here. That is what looks kind of useless to me.

this thread is like a lot of kitty's miauwing while waiting for there food to arrive on the kitchen floor. you can tell them to stop miauwing but they won't :P

the actual information you gave in your reply, saying that this is the way nokia does things and that the shipping nokia told about is the shipping to the retailers etc etc. that IS indeed true and could be useful information yes

Last edited by Devil; 2009-11-15 at 01:19.

The Following User Says Thank You to Devil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 150 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Pennsylvania, US
I have a good feeling about Nokia USA shipping early this coming week... they currently have 2x my order total on hold - one on 11/12 and another on 11/13. This is not the norm, and I have never seen it previously. I'm guessing one is the normal weekly hold, another is the hold for the charge authorization.
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rewt For This Useful Post:
I never imagined the day that I will be happy and just waiting for somebody take my money but
Nokia actually made people wish their cards are charged

The Following User Says Thank You to sajd4000 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Maldives
Hehe... On an unrelated note, I find it rather amusing to read this thread, it's hard to wait for something you want so bad, and this thread should go on, people need to vent out.

Originally Posted by nashith View Post
Hehe... On an unrelated note, I find it rather amusing to read this thread, it's hard to wait for something you want so bad, and this thread should go on, people need to vent out.
could you give me a few reasons to go on a holiday to the maldives? (best information comes first hand)

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Seattle, WA - USA
Stupid question - but what day did Nokia USA begin offering preorders?

I got my preorder in on ::
#
# Order Placed: 09/08/2009 11:43:01 AM

I called last week and was told they were going out to people who preordered before me.

Thanks.