Notices

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Auburn, WA
Receiving lots of reports that theme 14 (ham 'em high part 3) is apparently appearing in lots of places for update now. Haven't received it on mine yet...

Originally Posted by CougRon View Post
Receiving lots of reports that theme 14 (ham 'em high part 3) is apparently appearing in lots of places for update now. Haven't received it on mine yet...
Haven't seen it either on my iphone. Maybe android rumours?

iOS version has apparently not updated yet. Weird since that's usually the first one to get an update. Someone told me that Rovio tweeted that the update has been submitted to the App Store for approval so the hang up is apparently on Apples end.

Yes ! The new levels "ham 'em high" arrived.

That didn't take long to three star. And I got the score achievement before I even finished playing all the levels... Eagerly waiting to see how my scores compare to others.

Note. angrybirdsnest.com is now offering a leaderboard section for their forum users that allow you to enter and compare scores.

I love this game! I'm going to post my high scores as soon as I finish all level packs

Somebody destroyed the spreadsheet :-(

All the calculations for high score are gone (including how many birds required to get the strategy).

Several users had the sheet open, so I did not restore it. I am hoping that one of the users is in the process of fixing it ...

What do you guys think about requiring users to sign in to have access to change the spreadsheet?

I've restored the spreadsheet all the way back to Mar 19 8:17 am, which was the last revision I could find with the left-hand columns intact. Any changes made after that time have been lost.

Originally Posted by CougRon View Post
I've restored the spreadsheet all the way back to Mar 19 8:17 am, which was the last revision I could find with the left-hand columns intact. Any changes made after that time have been lost.
Including the content of sheet 22...
No problem, wasn't satisfied with the test result anyway.

Tags
bada blows, bada rox