Notices

Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
Did you guys have missed me?
Here's a short update:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/MEE...02012-1230.deb

Changes:
- Reverted to old emoji dialog (new is buggy)
- Added Recent tab to emoji dialog (stores the latest 50 used)
- Changed progress bar in splash screen
- Added more bubble colors, now we have 30
- Added all bubble colors in setting
- Fixed open contact from group chat
- Fixed emoji issue in settings -> status

In this version you can chat to yourself, and contacts using push name are visible in contacts panel (I like it this way)

There's more things to do, I know...
Cool!! I love the new colors !!!!

When I receive a multimedia video i.e from an iPhone to my Nokia N9.. I see the message and I click to download it, but when I click to play it, I get a notification of : (you can't play these type of files on this device)

Any fix or suggestions ??

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
I testing the hole day , Nightly version from Coderus and Cepi's last build 27/10

- Emoji , much better looks build Coderus ( but little buggy )

- Battery performers much better build by Cepi

- the different bubble colors by Cepi's build ( nice but not professional )

- sound recording works great by Coderus , but not good by Cepi's build

- Splash screen very nice build by cepi but the first 20 sec. there is nothing and you wait ( time is to long ) , after that , it's works very nice and looks great

- and i think , when you working in wazapp.....Coderus build works a little bit smoother i think

When you have a call or somebody calls you , Cepi wins.....wazapp working great , Coderus ( when you doing a call , wazapp shoot down )

Boys !! you making very great work and i'm happy with bold off you , wazapp is the bom ;-)

Last edited by Anthony1971; 2012-10-28 at 22:51.

The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony1971 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
Another thing , i don't no if anybody see it.....but when you going in landscape.....is the line....striping !! ( see the picture under ) going not smoothly with the screen
Attached Images

Last edited by Anthony1971; 2012-10-28 at 23:48.

The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony1971 For This Useful Post:
Latest cepi build works like a charm,thank you.But the notification sound doesn't work anymore.Tried the solution on wiki,can't solve it as well =( Other than that it's working great.I hope the upcoming stable version will solve the notification sound problem once and for all.

Last edited by thefour; 2012-10-29 at 05:30.

The Following User Says Thank You to thefour For This Useful Post:
hi, with the old version i had the same problem, but with the last build 27102012 all works very well. Update!!!

Originally Posted by thefour View Post
Latest cepi build works like a charm,thank you.But the notification sound doesn't work anymore.Tried the solution on wiki,can't solve it as well =( Other than that it's working great.I hope the upcoming stable version will solve the notification sound problem once and for all.

Originally Posted by pacherecords View Post
hi, with the old version i had the same problem, but with the last build 27102012 all works very well. Update!!!

Oh did you do anything?I mean did you uninstall the previous version then install the latest one?Or you just update the latest over the old version?I tried the solution on wiki.Both remove or rename the folder doesn't work as well.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
I completely deleted the previous version using Filebox, all works well, using Cepi's version.

Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
I completely deleted the previous version using Filebox, all works well, using Cepi's version.
Is there any other stuffs to delete?Other than the 2 folders in the notification sound solution on wiki.One more random question,is the sound problem related to which firmware I'm on?Mine is PR1.2 right now.And on previous version the notification sound works for me.But my friend's N9 he's on PR1.2 too and the notification solution doesn't work for him at all when he's on previous version.Still no PR1.3 firmware for my region

Last edited by thefour; 2012-10-29 at 06:13.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by thefour View Post
Oh did you do anything?I mean did you uninstall the previous version then install the latest one?Or you just update the latest over the old version?I tried the solution on wiki.Both remove or rename the folder doesn't work as well.
http://wiki.maemo.org/Wazapp#Complet...from_Harmattan

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp