Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 491 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Pordenone IT
is it possible to show cpu usage, cpu clock and voltage?

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
cpu usage in idle? really useful info?

I have an issue, in random times, billboard clear the scritp, so the LPM never refresh again, is annoying, but for now I fixed using a notepad a paste into billboard script editor, then instantly works perfect again.

Is possible to add an option to save a new preset directly?
Also, could you improves the script editor/preview, when we are making a script and I want to see a preview, the script editor lose focus and every time a back again to the editor never returns to the position was editing.

And last, I'm running a python script uptime.py, works great, but without any reason it dissapear, so I have to edit de billborad script and appear again. Also, how can a put that script in spanish?

Thanks.

Posts: 245 | Thanked: 233 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ljubljana, Slovenia
Hello,

I completely formatted phone (root & emmc), installed N9 QTweak and through this app installed inception.

When I try to install Billboard from store I got an error. Pics will tell more than 100 words

Any suggestion very wellcome!

The Following User Says Thank You to sponka For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
The mp-harmattan metapackage seems affected. Did you try uninstalling some stock apps or installing the n950 updated twitter?

No, phone is really fresh flashed.

But i tried to install wazzap and fennec from coderus's repo and I got same error.

What have I done until now:
- flashed main and emmc
- installed N9Qtweak
- installed inception via N9QTweak
- done some UI mods
- tried mod T-2 (status menu extensions) and later uninstalled them
- tried mod T-1 which was unsuccesfull as package mt-toggles (IIRC) was not downloaded and installed.

I belive I gave up at this point (went to sleep :P) and tried to install Billboard as 1st thing in the morning.

Thanks,
b.

Last edited by sponka; 2013-03-05 at 21:02.

This might be not right place to ask this ... before flash I had manually installed unrestricted-system-ui, mt-toggles, also inception and aegisctl were installed "by hand".

I wanted to skip this and as N9 Qtweak has options to install all this, use just an application.

As far as I see inception and aegisctl installed OK, but unrestricted-system-ui and mt-toggles were not installed.

Can this error be related to "unrestricted-system-ui"?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Yup could you please remove the unrestricted system-ui and mt-toggles and try again?

Sorry, I was not clear -- that was previous install.

Have no idea what I have done now but I seriousely f***d this install -- i actually can't install anything from store, so it's not related to Billboard.

I'll stop spamming here and sorry for inconveniance and thanks for help.
---
Edit: went through last installed apps and removed 2x .deb -- smsbackuprestore and callbackuprestore. To my surprise Store is working, Billboard installed & working

Last edited by sponka; 2013-03-05 at 22:39.

Hi guys! I have tried to install Billboard, no problem! But all the text is kind of hidden on the screen, just seeing a couple of letters. Saw in the first post, that i should open the .css file in nano and change the value, but when i do that all I get is an empty window. How do i find the file-value that i must change?

Plz help a n00b like me get Billboard working properly

so please tell me step-by-step how i can change those value-numbers so i can see the whole text

this is what i am talking about:

you need to edit some values.

1. use terminal
2. devel-su
3. password (default is rootme)
4. apt-get install nano (do this if you havent installed nano already)
5. nano /usr/share/themes/base/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css
6. scroll down to the following lines and edit the maximum size like i've done. the default should be 12mm 12mm.
Code:

LockScreen MImageWidgetStyle#LockScreenLowPowerModeOperatorLo go {
padding-top: 0;
padding-bottom: 0;
padding-left: 0;
padding-right: 0;
margin-top: 6mm;
margin-bottom: 0;
margin-left: 0;
margin-right: 0;
maximum-size: 45mm 45mm;

7. reboot and enjoy.

But all i get is an empty window, cant scroll down and find any of those lines??