Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
yes! Some emotion can show, some cant (3-4 only)

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
but mostly can show

Hey TGalal.

Any chance of getting the bubbles to scroll on keyboard open and close? It would make it alot nicer to use, as sometimes I need to read the last message to reply and I have replied to an older message due to the non auto scroll before :P

Not major but would be a nice addition.

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
but mostly can show
may you ask to re-send those exact emoji but with space before them, as i see them in pics they are following text and have no space after text, before smile

Example:
You have → text
Need to try → text

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Panama City
Hello guys,

By mistake i removed the version 0.2.. then I'm trying to install the latest package 0.2.4 and it cannot. It tries to download some dependency (2.4mb and not the 5.1mb from the previous version). In the middle of the download, it says "Installation Interrupted. Try again or Cancel"

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Originally Posted by pacherecords View Post
I canīt send messages, do you have any additional setting ?? iīm from Mexico too and i have a Telcelīs N9 with PR 1.2 and i install few minutes ago the 0.2.3 beta
MY WINDOWS live MESSENGER appleceoangel@gmail.com add me and ill try to help you

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by il_pinturicchio View Post
Hello guys,

By mistake i removed the version 0.2.. then I'm trying to install the latest package 0.2.4 and it cannot. It tries to download some dependency (2.4mb and not the 5.1mb from the previous version). In the middle of the download, it says "Installation Interrupted. Try again or Cancel"

Is there chance you have 0.2 file? Try to download one of the previous version (maybe in url you could change the package name to do it?)

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Panama City
Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
Is there chance you have 0.2 file? Try to download one of the previous version (maybe in url you could change the package name to do it?)
Thanks.. I actually tried to reinstall the 0.2. since I had it in my PC and still got the same error.. Maybe some dependencies are missing. I tried restarting the cell and everything..

Thanks again

Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
Version 0.2.4 is out and has updates to registration. Try installing it, remove your accounts from Accounts manager, then launch it,
I installed now the version 1.2.4 and gives the same message "Login failed. Either your account expired or remove from accounts manager and re-register" just one thing I noticed, i'm in Mexico so my country code is +52 then, when I put my number, for instance 9994451214, my account shows an extra 1 between the country code and my phone number, this is +5219994451214, is that normal? I can modify that

Originally Posted by il_pinturicchio View Post
Hello guys,

I had the same problem dude just keep trying what i did was reboot many times but at the end i did it

The Following User Says Thank You to APPLECEOANGEL333 For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp