Posts: 16 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bourne , Lincs
Not had any problems with mine. Looking forward to getting a few more apps and proper sat nav. Had an issue with the fm transmitter in my car too but it turned out to be interference when I had the heated rear window turned on!!!

Got mine a yesterday. Loving it so far. there are still rooms for improvement ofcourse. better battery and more room for root as we will be getting tons of applications soon.

Got mine yesterday. 22 hours and not a problem. Mic, GPS, front and back cameras, wi-fi and everything else works. It does feel like it's built like a tank, despite being a slider. It froze once (my fault) when I used a 1200*900 wallpaper for a desktop, rebooted the phone and started scrolling through the screens without waiting for it to finish booting up.

Audio quality is such that I don't think I'll need an equalizer. I'm just hoping they add profile creation in the next firmware update. And I'm not going to whine about the media player not playing this one kind of video format. That it can play a number of other video formats more than makes up for that.