Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by Master of Gizmo View Post
Wrong. There's an incredible amount of lithium in the earth. But noone is using that as it's difficult to extract. Instead the only lithium sources being used today are few higly concentrated lakes of lithium salts. These may indeed be used up, soon. Then people will have to swiitch to other, less concentrated sources. And as long as you can earn money with batteries they'll sure find a way to do so.
Ok bright spark go and find out when the next update is coming hee heee

i knew this thread would get interesting. this is the fun stuff.. i gotta get some pop corn

Posts: 422 | Thanked: 320 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Israel
Walls of text!

Posts: 248 | Thanked: 240 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Wiltshire, UK
Originally Posted by wmarone View Post
It wasn't a suggestion, I was wondering if you weren't overreacting and suddenly hammering the thing with input. I can't say I've ever seen what you've had happen.

For kicks though, you should tone down the UI transitions. I've found that improves responsiveness in everything.
Thanks again!

Of course I really need to check Bugzilla and run some tests to see if I can reproduce the symptom. Trouble is we have no cell here at home.

I remain confident and entnhusiastic, but the interesting thing is my emotional response to a potential shortcoming in my belovved N900.

I am a relatively phlegmatic and relaxed individual, but my first instinct was to 'Winge'.

To return to the OP, how can we realistically expect others not to?

Tags
wall of text