Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 139 | Thanked: 181 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Oulu, Finland
Originally Posted by LordVan View Post
Would it be possible to optifiy the package? I had to uninstall it cuz > 3MB on RootFS is a problem for me
Yeah, why is the binary so huge? At 3.2 megs, it's easily the largest binary sitting in my /usr/bin.

The Following User Says Thank You to Raimu For This Useful Post:
Hi everyone,
just installed the app and it looks great but unfortunately it keeps crashing every time just after I hit the button Send (that is after I have selected the text I would like to have translated).The camera seems to work. I have CSSU and the default kernel installed.
Any ideas??
Best regards,
Miro

The Following User Says Thank You to miroslav_s For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by miroslav_s View Post
Hi everyone,
just installed the app and it looks great but unfortunately it keeps crashing every time just after I hit the button Send (that is after I have selected the text I would like to have translated).The camera seems to work. I have CSSU and the default kernel installed.
Any ideas??
Best regards,
Miro
Please try to execute this in XTerminal!
Code:
/usr/bin/mir-translator
Try to translate a photo! Paste the output here after it crashes! It's easier to resolve the problem.

The Following User Says Thank You to AWasisto For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,310 | Thanked: 820 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Irving, TX
Smaller chunks of text works for me but crashes if I try a little bigger image with more text.

When crashed X-terminal shows me this error message:

Code:
ASSERT failure in QList<T>::operator[]: "index out of range", file ../../../../MADDE/0.6.72/sysroots/fremantle-arm-sysroot-10.2010.19-1-slim/usr/include/QtCore/qlist.h, line 447

The Following User Says Thank You to Mara For This Useful Post:
Hi AWasisto,
thanks for answering my question. I did as you told me to and I get the same message in Xterminal as Mara above. So I guess we have the same problem.

Thanks again,
Best regards Miro

Nobody? Help

Originally Posted by miroslav_s View Post
Hi AWasisto,
thanks for answering my question. I did as you told me to and I get the same message in Xterminal as Mara above. So I guess we have the same problem.

Thanks again,
Best regards Miro

Hi all,

I have been quite busy with my day job for some time now and have virtually no time to maintain this project. I have had to shut down the EC2 server that the service was running on. The project source code is completely open, for those interested in viewing it / changing it / hosting it on their own... (sorry its a bit shoddy in documentation, maybe I'll get around to it sometime). Hosted at http://code.google.com/p/cs262aproject/

Thanks.

Last edited by mhsueh; 2012-09-04 at 18:50.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mhsueh For This Useful Post:
Posts: 293 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ beijing-islamabad
Umm good luck but tell you what it never worked perfectly on my device .Hope some one takes it up and makes it perfect for our N900.

The Following User Says Thank You to imo For This Useful Post: