Notices

Firstly- thanks to everyone who helped get my wazapp working again.
Okay- I'm gonna go slightly off topic here. When I try to save images to use as background, they get saved to 'file manager' but don't appear in the gallery. So- I can't really choose one to use as bgpic. In fact- I tried saving from google and no- they still don't appear in the gallery.

Wuttodo? Sorry if its kinda off topic.

Posts: 278 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ SD, CA
since wazapp went down, i had to change my SIM, the other one stopped working. Now when i installed the new v 0.9.12 app, it ask me to register.but it returns an error: failed too recent. Also if i click on voice it fails then gives me the "everything failing" button and that return fail: unknown reason.
Any help?

edit: i registered on my symbian phone and then put the sim back in yhe n9 and still the same problem.

Last edited by balisingh; 2012-11-05 at 03:13.

about version 0.9.12
1. sometimes not response at logging!!!
2. running more slow than before
3. exit program, touch yes, response slowly

do u have any problem in 0.9.12

Just installed version 0.9.12...
Works like a charm, 'connecting' issue has been fixed...
You guys (the developers) are amazing!!!

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ India, Canada
Thanks tarek, cepi, bojan and coderus for bringing wazapp back!!!!!

There were a few things wrong when i first ran the application like the cyan bubble not showing, contact pictures were not synced properly, the time i received the messages was at the time when i first ran the app, and it was almost about to crash a few times when the messages were loading.
Ya but after restarting the app, resetting bubble colour, and manually loading the profiles and I got the contact pictures from there. So now everything works fine!

THANKS SOOO MUCH!!!!!

Edit: Ive noticed that if my internet gets disconnected, wazapp does not go back online when my internet is connected again.

Last edited by nonikhanna; 2012-11-05 at 03:54.

The Following User Says Thank You to nonikhanna For This Useful Post:
I can't add new member to group

some one same as me : | ?

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by Fallenzone View Post
I can't add new member to group

some one same as me : | ?
yes
i cant tick the correct person, and the people in group with tick is not correct

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Nov 2012 @ Tucumán
Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
bubble count only shows when you have more than 2 new messages
Now I see, its just a little bug. I dont use grupos so I dont care how they work, the version is quite good, miss some Cepi's details but it will work better in a few days.

Message to users: "Life is what is happening while you're are neurotic for an app for your cellphones"

kind of off-topic but related to wazapp

after installing the new version, i've been asked to remove the old account and re-register.
done that however when trying to get the registration code thru bluestacks im only getting " sms/call verification failed, please try after 30 minutes".
After 30 minutes, same thing, after another 30 minutes same, and so on.

any ideas guys ?

First of all thanks all the developers for the hard work.But do i need to remove everything from previous version before installing the new one?And does the sound notification work?

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp