Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Sigh as much as you want and i forgot to say IT came on my rant thread with a load of drivel then said it will make an ignore app to put me on ignore, you obviously do not know everything hahaha.
Your "rant thread", you mean this one.

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
tre.se just changed release date from 23 too "preliminary 7 october"

I DO NOT beleive that is the date!

**** Nokia

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Aha!
Black N9 has been added in the range of a Belgian distributor for online shops. No price or date available yet.. I'm expecting announcement from NokiaBE this week, I'll keep you guys posted

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
jalyst now you see exactly why people are not sure of anything regarding this N9, read mike's post as it really does explain all.

Now stop posting crap at me ok and go to China and get a copy because your not getting the "ghost" Nokia N9 if ever or at all.

Originally Posted by Hakki_01 View Post
Aha!
Black N9 has been added in the range of a Belgian distributor for online shops. No price or date available yet.. I'm expecting announcement from NokiaBE this week, I'll keep you guys posted
This has been happening for the last 6 months matey in just about every country on the planet only for the dates to be changed time and time again.

NOW we got imposters posting they have actually got an N9 so talk when you actually see one for sale and can actually buy it

I could be wrong, but it looks like there's a guy as nutty as abill in that thread (misterc)
He's been relatively quiet here. I hope I'm not jinxing things by uttering his name.

Runs and ducks for cover

Okay I'm leaving this thread for at least a few hours.
Post some interesting/relevant stuff (unlike me lately, sorry) in the meantime mmmkay folks.
Kthx bye!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
I just been told "delayed for yet another 2 weeks" by my contact in Nokia HAHAHAHAHA here we jolly well go again HO HO HO christmas will be here first at this rate

Take note of this post dated September 26th 2011 !!!.

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Your "rant thread", you mean this one.
Pardon me, but this my rant thread.

Nokia, you give us Aegis, you give us a number of half-baked stock applications that will probably need to be replaced by unpaid community developers (since there is no source code), you give us portrait only for many of those applications , and you treat your customers like mushrooms. Seems you haven't learnt much from the N900 debacle.

NOKIA, I AM DISAPPOINT.

/rant

My website

GitHub

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????