Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Auburn, WA
FYI. There are 15 bonus levels for Rio included in the new DVD/Blu-Ray (if you look on the net there is a way to get them without buying). I've added space for them under the Rio section of the spreadsheet.

The Golden Beachball levels are on both Rio and Rio_Free. As far as I know of they are exactly the same between the two. Should we include them on the score sheet just once under Rio, Or include them a second time under Rio_Free.

I was initially thinking just once but another leaderboard I follow has two seperate scoreboards for the levels, once for Rio and once for Rio Free. Would like to hear everybody's opinion.

Originally Posted by CougRon View Post
The Golden Beachball levels are on both Rio and Rio_Free. As far as I know of they are exactly the same between the two. Should we include them on the score sheet just once under Rio, Or include them a second time under Rio_Free.

I was initially thinking just once but another leaderboard I follow has two seperate scoreboards for the levels, once for Rio and once for Rio Free. Would like to hear everybody's opinion.
I think both.

Okay, I've gone ahead and put the Golden Beach Ball levles under AngryBirds Rio Free.

Angry Birds Rio also had an update today to add the first 15 levels of Airfield Chase. I've added them to the spreadsheet and also added space for the next 15 levels for when they come out.

Originally Posted by CougRon View Post
FYI. There are 15 bonus levels for Rio included in the new DVD/Blu-Ray (if you look on the net there is a way to get them without buying). I've added space for them under the Rio section of the spreadsheet.
Anyone who knows something about this? I did't find any levels on the net...

Originally Posted by Petrel View Post
Anyone who knows something about this? I did't find any levels on the net...

http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/2011/0...now-available/

Edit: Note, I think the free version of the levels is only for iOS and Android. For Mac and PC you have to get a code from the blu-ray packaging

Last edited by CougRon; 2011-08-25 at 06:26.

Mine and Dine part 3 is now out on iOS so I've added space on the spreadsheet for it.

8-9 154270

Just sayin

rgds

Originally Posted by aihysp View Post
i have some high score i want to post i don't know if it is the best it is hard to keep track with you all (pro level) i am real addict
my place in the game center is 1250 and i always improve
and on the free version i am 26 in the all times board

firs my angry bird top score is on 8-9 i got 153760 if i got it right some one before me got 152

and i got two in the free version first one is on
II-1 i got 66140
IV 2 got 97300 i think this is the hardest level i ever played on this game

have a good day everyone it relly fun to read this post angry birds rules

my score on 3-8 is 105,020.
(my colleague got 102,710, still lower than my high score)
I'm very proud of my success!!!

My friend, Aonono, try very hard to beat my score,but he still could not achieve it!!!

Tags
bada blows, bada rox