Active Topics

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
The problem is called greed...
Yes, but I wouldn't say that is the main issue. I've been puking 4 times the last 12 hours and feeling really weak and miserable. When that happens work, stocks, and things you use in your daily life becomes irrelevant and fades away and have no real meaning. In a way i think we need to make more people miserable due to climate changes. It's not really greed but ignorances.

I would say that greed is more a reaaon behind poverty which in a way is part of the solution to climate change. But poverty is not possible to solve in the world of today since some poeple will always have more than others.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
The folks that control resources won't be motivated to change until climate change strongly affects them. Unfortunately they are least likely to be affected...

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
The folks that control resources won't be motivated to change until climate change strongly affects them. Unfortunately they are least likely to be affected...
Yeah. You are about that. Countries have blocked every way kill usage of oil. Now others are doing the sam thing with coal.

Feel like the ones controling a nuclear submarine have the best chans of surviving. The only will be when they need to recharge the nuclear engine. Either that or the space but space is less more hostile.

Would you consider giving up your Apple or Android device for a Tesla phone?

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Would you consider giving up your Apple or Android device for a Tesla phone?
What is a Tesla phone? Link please!

What is a Tesla phone? Link please!
Just another android device. But given that Apple tries to build cars it seems to be an easier step for Tesla to move into Apple space given the advantage a adjusted can be utilities with already existing vehicles.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Just another android device. But given that Apple tries to build cars it seems to be an easier step for Tesla to move into Apple space given the advantage a adjusted can be utilities with already existing vehicles.
Hi Dave999, Would you please restate this another way. It doesn't make sense. At least in English. Thanks.

"advantage a adjusted can be utilities with already existing vehicles"

Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
I think he means that because Tesla vehicle has android system it is easier for tesla to use android as a platform when stepping in on the phone market. They do not need to then hassle with compatibility issues. I don't know if tesla vehicles have android, this is just how I understood what Dave was saying. With a bit cryptic sentence I admit.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

It's more fun that way.

The tPhone isn't available yet anyways. I will be name it TerminatorPhone from now on. T-1

Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
T-1. Nice one.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson