Notices

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
seems to be available in devel...

nope. I have it on diablo

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
then you probably have maemo-devel in your repo list, as that was the only place having it for diablo when i searched gronmeyer...

newbie theme
Attached Images

T3 - IT 810
Confidence is hard to gain easy to loose impossible to regain, Pee

underscore or any other genius with Nuvoclear. Need someone to make for me and maybe others the menu boxes clear like munky261 did with taskbar icons so that the menu items float in front of background image like munky261taskbar icons? See image below of menu box I would like clear with white letters. I would be eternally grateful. I don't have a computer to do the work myself. TIA
Attached Images

Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
i second dans suggestion.... just plain white outlines for the menu boxes where the lines match the thickness of my icons, with app icons and white text. not sure how to go about it....havent quite got the hang of thememaker. anyone up to the challenge?

The Following User Says Thank You to munky261 For This Useful Post:
qwerty12:
What is the applet shown on your screenshot in this post right above the word "London" in omweather? It appears to be some sort of notepad or todo list applet???
PC #1 - HP dv2000 Laptop - Ubuntu 9.10
PC #2 - Ubuntu 9.10
PC #3 - Ubuntu 8.04/Windoze XP dual boot
Nokia N800 internet tablet - OS2008 Diablo dual boot to SD - 4gb internal + 2gb external SD cards

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
That would be Yellownotes. Not yellow, but notes, nonetheless.

The Following User Says Thank You to qole For This Useful Post:
Posts: 475 | Thanked: 771 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Hey Qole, no fair! It CAN be yellow. It just chooses not to be most of the time (because it looks better). But it's right there in the settings!

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
I'm sure it can be. I was saying that in the posted screenshot it wasn't yellow.

What the heck, this is a screenshots thread, here's two screenshots. You've probably seen them if you hang out over in the scruffy, dimly lit Debian quarter of the forums.

Tags
bora, chinook, desktop, diablo, insane emulation, maemo, maemo 2, maemo 3, maemo 4, picture, pictures, screens getting shot, screenshots