Originally Posted by lemmyslender View Post
I believe, in the advanced search, you can select "show post" instead of the default "show threads"
thank you... , what was I thinking

I got the answers/comments on page 5/19 of this thread

I am using a Patriot Signature Line Class 4, 16GB (PSF16GMCSDHC43P); it works very well and seems very fast to me(takes about 45sec from boot menu to showing up of the UI).

Last edited by cheve; 2010-12-10 at 02:46.

Posts: 145 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by cheve View Post
Does your unit become a bit warm after switching/running Nitdroid for awhile(say about 1hour of trying out different option and icon, playing with the UI)? Currently, nitdorid 0.0.8 is installed to the SD card.

also, a search(with nitdorid, warm, battery) points to this thread with >70pages of posts and the other one. Can one search result within a given thread?

Cheers,
Yes, I noticed the N900 is noticably warmer after about 30mins of using Nitdroid.
Might be the battery management not fully ready in 0.0.8.

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ staffordshire, uk
hi,
installed nitdroid bout 2hrs ago its boots slow (but for a port i cant really moan) however any app i click like camera etc crashes an needs force quit, im usin pr1.3 global an latest emmc flash

any ideas have been googling away but to no avail

Posts: 468 | Thanked: 775 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hereford, England
Originally Posted by try-alls View Post
hi,
installed nitdroid bout 2hrs ago its boots slow (but for a port i cant really moan) however any app i click like camera etc crashes an needs force quit, im usin pr1.3 global an latest emmc flash

any ideas have been googling away but to no avail
Camera is not working yet. Here is a list of working/non-working parts from the nitdroid forum.http://nitdroid.com/index.php?title=N900

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ staffordshire, uk
cheers but most of the stated working apps dont work, have given up on droid myself but figured id post in case others have the same trouble so as a fix can be found

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ RIyadh, Saudi Arabia
Hey,

I tried the automatic installation today, but there is no nitdroid installer in the app manager. I have the extras-devel repo enabled, though not the extras-testing.
I tried both from the app manager and from the x terminal. It cannot find the package.
Has anything changed lately.

Also the installation wiki doesnt say anything about external microsd card.

does the autoinstaller support the install of nitroid 0.0.9?

thanks

Posts: 57 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Florence, Italy
Originally Posted by eme View Post
does the autoinstaller support the install of nitroid 0.0.9?

thanks
Any response?

no, you have to manually install 0.0.9

The Following User Says Thank You to tele For This Useful Post:
is it likely that the auto installer will eventually be able to do 0.0.9? Or is it manual only from now on? Only realised a gingerbread version existed today, but I only tinker with android now and then, so if it will get to autoinstaller soon anyway I'll probably just wait.

thanks

Tags
bada rox, face coconut, face palm, nitdroid n900