Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by ivgalvez View Post
Why is Theme Customizer depending on CSSU Transitions Tuner? It has no sense for most of the people, that still hasn't installed the CSSU.
Well... devel-repository ain't for most users anyway (or at least, it should not be). Will remove the depency and remove the "tune transitions" -button from TC. It indeed makes more sense.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 539 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
Do you mean you'll completely remove transition support from TC? Please not!
Couldn't you check if Transition Tuner is installed and then offer the button? So people with tuner installed could still invoke it from TC.

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
As I haven't installed yet the CSSU I cannot test it by myself, but I wonder how are "Transtions Control" and "CSSU Transitions Tuner" overlapped or just complementary.

Originally Posted by x-lette View Post
Do you mean you'll completely remove transition support from TC? Please not!
Couldn't you check if Transition Tuner is installed and then offer the button? So people with tuner installed could still invoke it from TC.
Actually already did that
But devel autobuilder seems not to co-operate, so I'll upload the package tomorrow.

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ivgalvez View Post
As I haven't installed yet the CSSU I cannot test it by myself, but I wonder how are "Transtions Control" and "CSSU Transitions Tuner" overlapped or just complementary.
Transitions Control allows to finetune specific speed values. CSSU Transitions Control is more adjusting CSSU specified stuff (and adjusting general speed of transitions).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Maybe it could be a dependency of CSSU, so CSSU new users will have it. This would need an agreement of CSSU people...

Originally Posted by malkavian View Post
Maybe it could be a dependency of CSSU, so CSSU new users will have it. This would need an agreement of CSSU people...
Njeh.. I'll just make both packages totally intepended. Users can then install what they want.

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Cairo, Egypt
I installed the CSSU transitisions today and was freaked out by how all my organization to my desktops has gone down the drain.
It is not because the CSSU transitions but because it disabled changes to hildon-desktop such as the icon background.

Also i would like to note that i have "simple brightness applet" installed and working fine until i installed CSSU transitions. Last time it was working i had the brightness on "4" and now i can't change it as the five buttons are now fused in one and the same as well in "Settings".

Are the problems related?
Can they be fixed?
Can i uninstall CSSU transitions if there was no fix?
All help is appreciated. thanks.

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
hi d-iivil

I had to overwork the german translation for the transitions tuner.
so, here it is.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Transitions Tuner_de.zip (1.9 KB, 72 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to NightShift79 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by fasacosta View Post
I installed the CSSU transitisions today and was freaked out by how all my organization to my desktops has gone down the drain.
It is not because the CSSU transitions but because it disabled changes to hildon-desktop such as the icon background.

Also i would like to note that i have "simple brightness applet" installed and working fine until i installed CSSU transitions. Last time it was working i had the brightness on "4" and now i can't change it as the five buttons are now fused in one and the same as well in "Settings".

Are the problems related?
Can they be fixed?
Can i uninstall CSSU transitions if there was no fix?
All help is appreciated. thanks.
Hi, CSSU Transitions Tuner has nothing to do with issues you're having. It's the CSSU itself that causes:
- Theme Customizer loses it's ability to resize icons if you install CSSU
- Many ther users have reported brightess related issues after installing CSSU

Solution: ask for help @ CSSU thread on how to uninstall CSSU. After you get rid of CSSU you will be able to resize icons again and most probably your brightness will be adjustable again.