Notices

I made it - donated.
Do not use spaces in IBAN.

It would be nice if after collecting money you want, you cold relase it for free for people who cant afford or have problem with money transfers.

Great work and thankyou. Cant wait to play with new driver.

Downloading right now ...

ARP Replay @ ~ 150 - 250 PPS

Last edited by undertaker2k7; 2010-12-29 at 19:07.

@t dekin
maybe you could buy a PAYSAFE-CARD at your gas station and send lxp the code of the card or ask him to spend him a prepaid card code for his handy if he has prepaid or ask him, maybe he want a itunes^^ musik gift coupon and send this per PN to him ask him maybe its a way outside of paypal for you.

before i forget LXP today i was at my bank a little more few days than i will payyyyyypalll twice for you

Last edited by handyspacko; 2010-12-29 at 20:37.

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
@lxp: I did check the sudoers file in question, nothing looked odd there. I decided to take a risk and reboot sometime last night, everything booted up fine. Haven't had time to test injection but I have not noticed problems since the reboot, so I'm sure the sudoers thing wasn't a serious problem.

Thanks for the help though. Hearing that you get syntax error messages when running that command too is reassuring.

Posts: 500 | Thanked: 437 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oklahoma
I've started a Developer Compensation Model thread to allow discussion of compensation without loading down the wireless driver thread. It includes a poll.

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Dudley, UK
Hey, it's fine to have a donate button, but you shouldn't force donations, maemo is supposed to be an open source and free os where all of the community helps each other whereby they develop and distribute software free of charge, if everyone did what you're doing, then maemo would be just another crappy platform like apple ios where you either have to pay for apps or be constantly spammed with annoying ads. But also I would like to say thank you for the hard work and I understand your situation, I just don't agree with the method by which you are distributing the software.

The Following User Says Thank You to xboxsky For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
I just wonder why so many think FOSS means Free as in free beer.

I also wonder if all this quite annoying rant has to go here to this thread.
The new thread mentioned 1 post above looks more suited for such a basic discussion.

One last word: there's been a time where Suse and other distro maintainers SOLD the whole linux OS, while actually their own contribution was marginal. There's absolutely *nothing* wrong with asking for money when selling code developed for linux, even less when you ship the sourcecode together with the binaries.
Dudes, even hosting isn't for free. Shall LXP pay for offering his brilliant work to you? Get a brain!

/jOERG

EX Hildon Foundation approved
Maemo Administration Coordinator (stepped down due to bullying 2014-04-05)
aka "techstaff" - the guys who keep your infra running - Devotion to Duty http://xkcd.com/705/

IRC(freenode): DocScrutinizer*
First USB hostmode fanatic, father of H-E-N

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post:
Posts: 158 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
So i can donate what ever i want and after that i can download that driver? correct?

Does it work with custom power kernel with overclock?

What are the best 'features' or reasons of use of this driver?

Posts: 500 | Thanked: 437 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oklahoma
Originally Posted by jsomby View Post
So i can donate what ever i want and after that i can download that driver? correct?

Does it work with custom power kernel with overclock?

What are the best 'features' or reasons of use of this driver?
See this, earlier in the thread. Also, reading the posts by the developer in this thread ought to provide additional detail.

The Following User Says Thank You to tzsm98 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 158 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by tzsm98 View Post
See this, earlier in the thread. Also, reading the posts by the developer in this thread ought to provide additional detail.
It didnt directly answer about overclocking. Blog mentioned that it is based on "updated power kernel (based on power46)", but still not 100% sure

Tags
driver, injection, wl1251