Notices

Originally Posted by Cyprian1994 View Post
Ok.does any1 have an idea when whatsapp my just realse their software for Maemo 5 linux Os?
whatsapp for nokia n900 realse jst forget it !

whatsapp will call you and you will get the code
fill the code in on the phone wait for couple of mins and bam whatsapp will work....... i got the call n got the code n i had enterd it on my computer where it asked the code nw plzzhelp me wiht the last part .. or should i try evryting from the strt ?

Originally Posted by RDilus View Post
in whatsapp on N900
if you edited the prefs.xml and replaced the old one he should ask for a code
still need to fix the tut im busy with it now
plzz disregard all the prev questions i had ... im basically stuck the same place cx i didnt get the option to enter code on phn so i enterd on my computer... so im all lost after tried so hard to get till the last part so please help me !

reinstall whole bluestack there is no other way for that now sorry
Originally Posted by m_dk29
By mistake i enabled whatsapp on Bluestack. After that i deleted my account and registered again to get a new code. But once registered even though i deleted my account it remembers my number and create account automatically. Is there a way to get new verification code?
reinstall whole bluestack there is no other way for that now sorry.... still not wrking even after deleting whatsapp from bs and reinstalling bluestak and whataspp still it dsnt generatees a new code

I followed all of the instructions.
As I don't have any windows pc available, I tried to activate my number with the whatsapp client of an android smartphone.
The Activation was successful. Everyone is able to send me a message via whatsapp..
But if I start the client on my nokia n900..
Theres only a login with
Phone:
IMEI:
Method:

I entered everything correctly and tried every kind of method, but everytime an error appears!

Method: SMS
Error: Unknown error!

Method: Voice
Error: Unknown error!

Method: Login
Error: Could not login: Communication error

Would be nice if someone could help me!

I am having trouble installing filebox . is there any way anyone can help me . wen i downloaded the app from maemo.org it gets downloaded . but when i try installing it on my n900 the installation gets stuck . any solutions ? or any other app that i can use in order to install whatsapp other than filebox ? or can i do sumthing through my windows pc ?

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany

no this method is way to easy but its just that the app [filebox] that i am not getting anywhere . i just need that app and i will b sorted !

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by adityamalve110 View Post
no this method is way to easy but its just that the app [filebox] that i am not getting anywhere . i just need that app and i will b sorted !
This method is unsupported and doesn't work anymore...

For Yappari you only have to install it from the repos via apt-get install yappari or using App Manager...

Hey
I ...
thanks buddy !!!

and most thanks to this thread too http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1163
it helped me alot and now am using whatsapp perfectly via Yappari

see
Name:  Screenshot-20130217-221602.jpg
Views: 7230
Size:  20.8 KB

Just i did is that

After 29th step of thread link I posted above. i put the code in verification area and then complete .It showed me "UNKNOWN ERROR" which is ok with it .Then i carried on from step 31-34 and instead of using whatsapp I started yappari and bang my contacts was synchronising and yes whatsapp working

Thanks everyone

PROBLEM: i cant send any multimedia files but i can receive so plz help me in this
PHP Code:
[HTML][CODE][QUOTE][/QUOTE][/CODE][/HTML

Last edited by rockey_rock5; 2013-02-21 at 02:21. Reason: some editing mistakes