Active Topics

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Nov 2013 @ CA, USA
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Scam or no scam? That is the question.
Just wondering,
How does one scam a free item? It's not as if anyone is paying anything apart from shipping.

I need some extra space for cloud storage. Help me get some! (You get some too)

The Following User Says Thank You to Shadwblade2652 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 95 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Mar 2009 @ Massachusetts
I always dreamed of owning an N9 or N950. I'm only a regular user though. My N900 broke about a year ago, so I'm back to using the old N810. Kudos to this nice gesture. I would gladly participate in some sort of contest if there were to be one.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by Shadwblade2652 View Post
Just wondering,
How does one scam a free item? It's not as if anyone is paying anything apart from shipping.
Yes, paying for the shipping and then not shipping it.....

Isn't that exactly called scam?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side

I have a n9 to donate. The only thing you have to do is to share the shipping of a small amount $100 000 and I will ship the phone to you at some point in the future, probably when the sun is rising.

Edit: It's a big crack in the screen.

I'm just a dude trying to make a living.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2014-05-08 at 16:37.

If Cepiperez doesn't ever get the N9 please let me know. I might be able to provide one.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lancewex For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by lancewex View Post
If Cepiperez doesn't ever get the N9 please let me know. I might be able to provide one.
... If someone provide shipping costs, right?

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
I have contact now with Matias by email...

Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Yes, paying for the shipping and then not shipping it.....

Isn't that exactly called scam?
I cannot believe the response on this forum. This is madness. I have donated thousands of dollars to devs and to the coding contest here and everyone wants to think I am a thief for taking half of the shipping cost (which was 35 dollars by the way) and giving away my 800 dollar phone. UPS is an hour drive from my house and I have not had the time to go to ship it yet. The only person that has not complained has been Cepi. I admire his patience and that's why he deserves my phone. Be ashamed of yourselves all of you.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to justadude For This Useful Post:
Posts: 206 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Nov 2013 @ CA, USA
Originally Posted by justadude View Post
I cannot believe the response on this forum. This is madness. I have donated thousands of dollars to devs and to the coding contest here and everyone wants to think I am a thief for taking half of the shipping cost (which was 35 dollars by the way) and giving away my 800 dollar phone. UPS is an hour drive from my house and I have not had the time to go to ship it yet. The only person that has not complained has been Cepi. I admire his patience and that's why he deserves my phone. Be ashamed of yourselves all of you.
There are some people who've had faith in you

If you shipped it next year it wouldn't matter, to be honest. What matters is Cepi gets an N9, and it's good that you took the effort to start this thread and etc

I need some extra space for cloud storage. Help me get some! (You get some too)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadwblade2652 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by justadude View Post
It not about the money and noone called you a theif. Basically I just think its a bit odd to announce you are donating your phone and then wait x months. That is why im joking with you.

please find your keys, your car and your ups station.

so do tou have an estimate anothet week, another month or another year?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post: