Active Topics

Notices

I have some ps1 discs i want 2 rip but when i run them,all i see is a cdfs filesystem and ewhen i open dem,i see some files and folders how do i make a bin file out of dis.

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by octave View Post
Sumbody ansa me pls
You can find everything you need to know on the first page of this thread. If you cant find it there, give this a try.:
link .

Good luck.

The Following User Says Thank You to XiliX For This Useful Post:
i downloaded a rom. roadroash. the extension of the file is .bin.ecm. i copied the rom in home/user/MyDocs/PSX ROM .
then i opened psx4m and clicked start and configure. but nothing works.
then i opened gui config and selected the above directory in ROM section. i got "cant save gui config, permission error? " how to open the rom. plzz help

edit:

i renamed the rom to .bin and it showed. but when i select it , nothing happens.. it want to start.(the start button gets highlited for a few second that it goes back) i also did the configuration written in the compatibility list. but i did not understand how to set the average game speed that is showed in the list. and there its written that .img work. but mine is .bin. how to solve this. thank you.

Last edited by Mohammed Muid; 2012-04-07 at 15:13.

@ Mohammed Muid..

YOU are asking questions that have been answered too many times on this thread.

TAKE YOUR TIME and go THROUGH the THREAD for the ANSWERS...

Download GEMC to convert your .bin.ecm file to just .bin extension...

the thread has 81 pages. how can i read 81 pages. i dont even read this much for my exams. just renaming it to .bin wont work? and in the comp list its written for roadrash that .img work.

Originally Posted by Mohammed Muid View Post
the thread has 81 pages. how can i read 81 pages. i dont even read this much for my exams. just renaming it to .bin wont work? and in the comp list its written for roadrash that .img work.
Man, you really have to learn to search for things. just type .ecm in google and see how to decompress it.

The Following User Says Thank You to impeham For This Useful Post:
Posts: 356 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
@mohammed muid
There is a search this thread button located at the top of each page in TMO. I found it just recently, and it made my life a lot easier

The Following User Says Thank You to XiliX For This Useful Post:
i have converted roadrash to img and also bin with uniecm and ultraISO. the game opens but hangs at the startup screen. please help. i did all the confg mentioned in the compatibility list.it hangs at the beginning an no keys work.

Originally Posted by Mohammed Muid View Post
i have converted roadrash to img and also bin with uniecm and ultraISO. the game opens but hangs at the startup screen. please help. i did all the confg mentioned in the compatibility list.it hangs at the beginning an no keys work.
Maybe you need to use a bios? search google for scph1001.bin and try using it.

i downloaded the bin file. unrarred it. placed it in a folder named psx bios. then selected the folder from psx4m gui config. den when i opened the game. same problem. it stuck at loading screen.i cant even select bios from the rom configuration. do i need to select that? and how to set the average game speed fps as given in the compatibility list.

Last edited by Mohammed Muid; 2012-04-08 at 17:44.

Tags
bada rox, emulators, sausage ii, sneeze loud