Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
the funny thing is till date Microsoft has not resolved this issue if you read through the Microsoft Answers thread with even new Droids like HTC One X facing this problem but due to Sergey our "dead" platform has a fully working solution...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Still no trick about how to get html support ?

Originally Posted by pipould View Post
Still no trick about how to get html support ?
read the last 3 pages...

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
read the last 3 pages...
So did I before posting... I set the 2 MIME field at TRUE but nothing happens... :/

Originally Posted by pipould View Post
So did I before posting... I set the 2 MIME field at TRUE but nothing happens... :/
works for new emails not those already there...reboot and sync...

works for new emails not those already there...reboot and sync...
Indeed, by erasing the account, re-creating it, then directly change the settings, reboot, all the emails are now in HTML

The Following User Says Thank You to pipould For This Useful Post:
Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
I have been using my corporate IMAP4 account on my N9 since I have it. I have like a dozen folders created. Last week I created new folder on IMAP server and I want to add it on N9, but I do NOT see it as an option. I suppose that deleting and recreating the account will solve it, but I wonder if there is a way to refresh the folder list? I thought the mail client does it automatically on N9.

EDIT: Found a solution for manual IMAP folders update - add/remove to favourites a folder, but it is not working for me. Folders list is NOT updated.
EDIT1: I must read more carefully! Simple manual sync solves it! Thanks Sergey for the hint!

Last edited by zlatko; 2012-07-29 at 09:20.

The Following User Says Thank You to zlatko For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by moose46 View Post
Still no fix for this? I'm on pr 1.3 and have gmail set up under mail for exchange. I've deleted and set up the account numerous times - will get a few good syncs, and then it will just stop syncing, citing being unable to connect to the server. This happens with full service or connected to a wifi network. Terribly frustrating.
I've always used Gmail MfE for contacts & global address list (I use Caldav acct for calendar, & Google acct for IMAP email & gtalk) and never had an issue.
Try a combo like that and see how reliable it is for you, I see no significant disadvantage overall, works very well IME.

Originally Posted by piggz View Post
Does anyone know if there is a limit on how far in the future calendar events will be synced? While syncing my google calendar, it seems like only events in the next 5-6 weeks are shown on the N9.
Yes I've seen something like this reported in another thread in this sub-forum within the last 4wk*, do some searching & you should find it, others corroborated it IIRC.
I suggested they report it to the dev.nokia sub-forum where harmattan bugs are now reported, assuming ofc that it's not already in the bug-tracker (which I also referenced).

*cant recall how far ahead the sync was & all the issues surrounding it, but it was def. related to future sync.

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-07-30 at 16:05.

Bravo! This is awesome. Thank you so much. You're geniuses!

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=777
Ashley download the file from this post.

after installing the app, open it and select your hotmail mail for exchange account. Then switch on the toggle for force eas protocol and enter 2.5 as the version. Click save and you are done. This setting is available is the easy tweak mode of the app.
Thank you so much for your help and to the designer of the software - my Exchange account settings has now started syncing correctly with Hotmail folders! MeMail Settings is now showing an updated build is due - will not update this now.

Some great work here - Nokia/ Microsoft take note!!!!!!! Thank you again!

Tags
attachments, email, issues, mail exchange, nokia n9, nokia n950