Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@mer2os clean install, maybe? remove app, remove /opt/waxmppplugin folder, remove/replace db, install again
did a clean install today like you said... after using nightly7 it crashed on me after one minute be using back button in conversation... but not sure if it was just one time until yet... just let you know...

the problem i was talking about with background i try to show you with screens...
if i zoom in more in a picture like in screen one, it looks like in screen two... if i only zoom in like in picture three, everything is good...

the reason why i wanted to zoom in a little bit more, was that while sync contacts and on splashscreen there is a black gap, where in the app icons or text field is..

u understand what i want to say? it's not a big bug but maybe something to look at?
Attached Images

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
it fixed and will be included in future build

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Anyone please? Exchanging audio notes/files?

Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
@coderus just a quick question as i don't know if it's possible.
i often get videos from iphone users and can't play them. is there any chance that wazapp converts them or use a player that can play this files? i think these are .mov files...
if not possible it doesn't matter

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Originally Posted by Anthony1971 View Post
Why did you do this Coderus ?
I guess, he did it, because your posts are way too emotional, you need to think, before you post everything, that comes to your mind, you go from

Auto update Nightly5 working greattttttttttt ;-)

Good work !!!
to

PEOPLE WATCH OUT WITH UPGRADE NIGHTLY5

there are many bugs in it , when you turn back to Nightly4 you have the same bugs !!! after install wazapp_0.9.13~nightly_28112012_armel.deb everything is ok and very smooth.....i don't no what is wrong.....but i'm sure Nightly5 is not good

Ps: when you get a auto update in the future from wazapp nightly please CLOSE WAZAPP (EXIT) before you update !!
within 6 hours and 3 or 4 posts in between, and you write it in big red letters...

just take your time, test everything out, and after that wait 1 hour and then give a "professional" bug report, than everyone (including coderus, i pretend) is happy with it...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leinad For This Useful Post:
@snooky i dont think its possible
@Chai i can add amr files to browser...but i didnt realized someone still using this format... Oo

It would be nice if all new messages received show their content in the status bar just like skype. In wazapp, if you don't click on a notification they don't show up, only the first one does.

bad way! imho. i woulnt do this.

Guys,

Is it possible for you to add a forward option to forward messages received? Would be useful to forward videos & other data that i receive. This option is currently missing in the N9 version. Vis a Vis Symbian the Wazapp is the best client with only this feature sorely being missed.

its planned in some future.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp