Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 329 | Thanked: 505 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Israel
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
can open google maps web page with location then
i had a thought of adding dbus for the waze qt port...
but that means it should bw running in the background for it to work.
anyway, its offtopic for this thread.

can open google maps web page with location then
and how exactly can i do this? i tried to copy and paste the coordinates from Nokia maps to google maps but that doesn't work so well.
actually i would much rather just use waze but if that isn't happening google maps is doable too.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden

Извините не повезло
I'll tell u what i did and you tell me if there is any hope.
1. first, in wazapp, i clicked on the location that was sent to me.
2.Nokia maps opens up automatically showing the position in the middle of nowhere because they don't have maps of this country.
3. i click on the location and it takes me to another page giving me different options.
4. i click on the share option.
5. then i clicked text message.
6.copied the numbered coordinates from the text field.
7.canceled and closed Nokia maps.
8.opened google maps using Firefox and pasted coordinates there.
9.hit enter and then.... blyad!
it puts me in the generally area of the actual location but definitely not the right target. oh well i am ready to give up.

Originally Posted by setter View Post
It's a well known bug in the original version. If you install coderus version it will work.
Thanks, but where can I find the coderus version? Is it quite different from the original version?

Who have troubles in requesting code via app ca use my whatsapp_sms page:
http://whitesoft.dyndns.org:2222/whatsapp_sms
I'm trying to activate whatsapp with your page because wazapp activation don't work neither bluestacks, but no luck. i guess i have to wait until tomorrow

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by abaz17 View Post
Thanks, but where can I find the coderus version? Is it quite different from the original version?
http://repo.pub.meego.com/home:/code...rmattan/armel/

Can't answer you on that, I don't use it.

http://repo.pub.meego.com/home:/code...rmattan/armel/

Can't answer you on that, I don't use it.
I tryed this version, and actually you can create group. The problem is that it automatically send old messages to my contacts and groups everytime I turn on the program, and this is a bigger problem, because my friends are wondering if I am crazy.

In my opinion the impossibility to create group in the original version is a big big missing....

It's a well known bug in the original version. If you install coderus version it will work.
I was also thinking about your statement, ok is a well known bug, but until less than one month ago I was able to create groups, why not now?
I think that the new versions are created in order to resolve problems, and not for resolve minor problems to generate bigger ones...

Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Hi

I just recently bought new N9 and now my older one is going to be my new "stay-at-home" phone. Because of this, I will need to install Wazapp on my new phone.

What I am wondering, however, is that isn't my wazapp account tied to my IMEI or something?

I am worried, that as I now register with my new phone, this will cause errors or failed logins for my old phone if I use wazapp on that as well.

I would really like to keep me the option to change my sim-card from phone to phone and still have and working wazzap account all the time. But is this possible?

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp