Active Topics

it will be nice if we could have our contact shortcuts linked to a specific number or contact method, i would like when i click of my wifes icon for it to call her cell, or to click on my brothers icon and it start a text etc...

Can I have Florences number? :P
Jk

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Illinois, USA
Originally Posted by qwerty12 View Post
How so? That topic is already being used to share screenshots of desktops; look at the tail end of the thread.

But, we'll see. Arguing this one out is pointless and if this thread gets merged or not, we have the definitive answer.
Simply because this one is specific. N900 desktop screenshots, or conversations related to organizing and using the n900 desktop. The other topic is very unfocused and theres screenshots of random applications in there that I don't want to have to sift through if all I care about is the best way, or a more intuitive way, of organizing my desktop. A thread dedicated to that purpose could be very interesting I think and I really want to see where this thread goes and how some people organize their phone for maximum usefulness.

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
Can I have Florences number? :P
Jk
my girlfriend said no! lol

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hastings, East Sussex, UK
My main screen

Heres mine..

Main screen.

Organizer screen.

Bookmarks screen.

Contacts screen.

Wallpapers can be downloaded HERE

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Brasil
today are like that

Last edited by maya; 2010-01-08 at 00:28. Reason: resize photos

Posts: 194 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bristol, UK
... here are my desktops ...

The Following User Says Thank You to EmmaGx For This Useful Post:
Posts: 30 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Pittsburgh
emma's is nice, chaotic organization!

i dont even know how to take a screenshot lol

Posts: 194 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bristol, UK
Originally Posted by jenius View Post
emma's is nice, chaotic organization!

i dont even know how to take a screenshot lol
... hold down CTRL+SHIFT+P ... and it'll dump the screenshot in your images/screenshots folder ...

*grins* ... I'm taking that as a compliment ... I wasn't going to bother uploading my desktops, but I realised after looking at a few that mine were arranged very differently from everyone else's, as I've clustered contacts and bookmarks into overlapping groups that make sense to me ... so long as I can see who/what the link is, and there's enough room for me to easily click it I've not got any issues with overlapping things ... (so long as the overall effect is asthetically pleasin to me! ... I'm fussy!)

Tags
desktop, epic thread, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, picture, pictures, screenshot, screenshots, show and tell