Active Topics

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by aQUICK1 View Post
In ur Lumia world u are absolutly correct with all the spam, comments, ideas and trolling, NOW WAKE UP! or go , its a another forum u should be on.
You are in the wrong thread body. Read the title.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 56 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Cape Town,South Africa
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Just bought Lumia 620, a great little phone for regular flawless use and excellent sync with corporate email and client. I et it will become a bestseller. Its on par with iPhone 4s. But so much cheaper
Seeing that you are THE Lumia expert around here can you give me your views on the 720 I have just ordered as my upgrade? Good choice or? I have chosen it because of the large battery and the Gorilla glass...

The Following User Says Thank You to Loepoes For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Loepoes View Post
Seeing that you are THE Lumia expert around here can you give me your views on the 720 I have just ordered as my upgrade? Good choice or? I have chosen it because of the large battery and the Gorilla glass...
Lumia 720 is a great phone too. I like Lumia 620 due to its smaller size and curved corners, feels good in your hand.

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
We do not care about that kind of trolls that you are Lumiaman. We all know that you do not have all the horses at home. The rat race does not rotate with you. You are what we call a 99, that is not quite 100

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to setter For This Useful Post:
Lumia 920 was way too big and a but buggy. They tried to pack too much in that behemoth.

You know why they call it a Lumia 920?
Because that's exactly how many of them they've sold, and how much they intend to charge for it.

I'm flattered

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kangal For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Just bought Lumia 620, a great little phone for regular flawless use and excellent sync with corporate email and client. I et it will become a bestseller. Its on par with iPhone 4s. But so much cheaper
How about 520, I'd expect that to hit even better price/performance spot as it's got almost the same specification as 620, minus the front camera (which I never have used anyway in any of the devices I have owned...)

Unfortunately it is not yet available in Finland, but it is expected to be around 150eur when it's launched.

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
How about 520, I'd expect that to hit even better price/performance spot as it's got almost the same specification as 620, minus the front camera (which I never have used anyway in any of the devices I have owned...)

Unfortunately it is not yet available in Finland, but it is expected to be around 150eur when it's launched.

Lumia 520 is another great phone. Can't go wrong with either. I just prefer 620 shape, fits better in my hand....

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Austin, Tx
my wife's Lumia locked up again this weekend, she wasnt even doing anything on it, had to google how to start it up again, thought it turned into a shiny white brick

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to captainofiron For This Useful Post:
Posts: 192 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Austin, Tx
so my wife has finally pwned her Lumia

I call her hulk hands because how rough she is on tech.

Anyways, she was texting with one hand, and the phone somehow slipped and hit our tile floor screen first, and it sounded like a picture frame hitting the ground

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to captainofiron For This Useful Post:

Tags
icebrick vodka, lumia 920