Notices

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
Okay then But isn't that gonna then override that icon for all themes on user's phone or is it possible to use custom icons so that they are only visible with that certain theme? If it's possible then I'm gonna roll up my sleeves and start to design some glorious icons :P
You set the icon theme you want in your theme files. When you change themes the icon theme changes also. If some icons are missing then the phone reverts back to Hicolor icon theme. Let me know if you need any help. Also icon themes can be a seporate package so users can decided if they want to use your icons or not.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

The Following User Says Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 344 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Los Angeles
Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
For one notice bar should not be orange on orange now should be orange on grey. Can you list any that you see. Its hard to keep up with them sometimes in just a post unless their is a bug report also.
1. The orange on grey for new Calendar events is orange text on light grey. Very tough to read due to color values. Darker grey would help, I think. It works elsewhere when you have orange text on darker grey (SMS).

2. Email has the same problem.

It seems the orange text on light grey field is common to all the native apps. Seems like it would be an easy global change to make. I like the orange text, but I jjust can' see it. Why not change the text to white in both cases, if darker grey field doesn't help?

I would like to thank the author of the theme, since it's the best theme I tried so far. I would like to ask him if he can release an alternative version of the theme with a darker gray. I would like too (but this is less important than the grey question) an orange a little bit shifted to the red instead than to the yellow.

Originally Posted by Patroclo View Post
I would like to thank the author of the theme, since it's the best theme I tried so far. I would like to ask him if he can release an alternative version of the theme with a darker gray. I would like too (but this is less important than the grey question) an orange a little bit shifted to the red instead than to the yellow.
Thanks its nice to hear people like my themes. I will consider doing some color changes but I was trying to keep them the same as maemo.org theme colors.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany
Up to now I tried many themes out there, but I simply found this one to be my absolute favourite. I really enjoy the grey/orange color scheme and the overall choose of colors. Got one question though:
On some of the screenshots the desktop icons got an orange "frame" around them. This doesn't happen in the version I am using. Were these pictures from an older version or a newer one which has yet to come?

Originally Posted by Taigatrommel View Post
Up to now I tried many themes out there, but I simply found this one to be my absolute favourite. I really enjoy the grey/orange color scheme and the overall choose of colors. Got one question though:
On some of the screenshots the desktop icons got an orange "frame" around them. This doesn't happen in the version I am using. Were these pictures from an older version or a newer one which has yet to come?
Old Screenshots they were removed a while ago.

The Following User Says Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 344 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Los Angeles
Wondering if you are waiting for PR1.2 to fix the readability issues.

Is this theme still in extras?

yes it is....

Hi Andrew, just posting this to let you know that I installed and love your theme, definitely my favorite so far! Thank you very much!

Tags
fremantle, theme release