Posts: 230 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by pursueky View Post
any update???!!!
You may want to read the thread.

Posts: 191 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ NanJing China
too frustrated to use instinctive any more

The Following User Says Thank You to pursueky For This Useful Post:
Posts: 458 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Holland
"Promising the kid candy, don't give it".

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 180 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by pursueky View Post
too frustrated to use instinctive any more
Im with you! I've moved on!

Posts: 635 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Black Mesa Research Facility
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
No. Read the last couple of pages in this thread to find out why.
Why? I'll tell you exactly why. Because Nokia is a bunch of incapable amateurs who entirely stabbed the community in the back while having a laugh at it. Who's Nokia to decide if an app gets released or not? I say we cause mayhem worldwide and shut Nokia and their useless marketing department down once and for all. If anything, half of those asses should get fired.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jack6428 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 191 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ NanJing China
Originally Posted by Jack6428 View Post
Why? I'll tell you exactly why. Because Nokia is a bunch of incapable amateurs who entirely stabbed the community in the back while having a laugh at it. Who's Nokia to decide if an app gets released or not? I say we cause mayhem worldwide and shut Nokia and their useless marketing department down once and for all. If anything, half of those asses should get fired.
so I will still be in love with all u have done ,PETER !!!

let Nokia down down down in its "way"!!!

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Holland
.... and don't make us happy with nothing.

I know it's not what you guys were hoping for, but we launched alpha versions for Mac, Windows and Android on out site http://instinctiv.com today. They're still buggy, the UI will be overhauled, and we'll be adding boatloads of features over the coming weeks and months but it's a start. This is probably my last post on this forum *sob*.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to peter@instinctiv.com For This Useful Post:
Posts: 343 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris, France
thanks to let us know
Android is a good choice in the current market even if it is quite difficult to find a big room in the big market.

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
Originally Posted by peter@instinctiv.com View Post
I know it's not what you guys were hoping for, but we launched alpha versions for Mac, Windows and Android on out site http://instinctiv.com today. They're still buggy, the UI will be overhauled, and we'll be adding boatloads of features over the coming weeks and months but it's a start. This is probably my last post on this forum *sob*.
I never got a chance to try your app (my headphones self-destructed a while back) but thanks for the time & expense you put into Maemo development even if it turned out to be a wasted effort in the end. See you in a year or two when/if MeeGo devices come onto the global market.