Active Topics

Poll: Is your N9 in open mode?
Poll Options
Is your N9 in open mode?

Posts: 130 | Thanked: 120 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by dip86 View Post
Thanks 1.1.0 has been much more faster and responsive than the previous stable version for me so far. No negatives so far after 2 days...
same for me! (but i ccouldn't check on spotify-sportstracker bug yet)

The Following User Says Thank You to dommau For This Useful Post:
Posts: 87 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Canada
I have installed version 1.0.0 2 days ago. But I am somewhat afraid to say to say that I don't notice much - if any - difference.
The installation didn't cause any problems but it also didn't result in any noticeable faster N9. I still have to wait 2-4 seconds for an application to open. I guess if it doesn't hurt, it's OK, but I had higher expectations.

The Following User Says Thank You to bioman For This Useful Post:
first of all, thank you so much!!

now my 64gb-white-n9 is just perfect!
first i have tried the new unstable version, but there were some lags in the feed-screen. for me this is the most annoying thing about the n9!
after this ive installed the stable version and after a reboot i had sonething like a new phone
the feedscreen is like butter, im not kidding and all the other apps are opening a little bit faster than without fastern9.
the funny thing is: nearly every app opens faster than on the iphone4 of my friend. the next goal is the 4s

The Following User Says Thank You to aeostec For This Useful Post:
Posts: 324 | Thanked: 739 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Originally Posted by bioman View Post
I have installed version 1.0.0 2 days ago. But I am somewhat afraid to say to say that I don't notice much - if any - difference.
The installation didn't cause any problems but it also didn't result in any noticeable faster N9. I still have to wait 2-4 seconds for an application to open. I guess if it doesn't hurt, it's OK, but I had higher expectations.
That's disappointing. So no difference in 2 days of usage?

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Canada
Well...not noticeable. It may be that my unit was just not as laggy as others so there was not much to improve?
Is there a way to accurately measure performance improvement? Some kind of before/after or with/without test?

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Is there any feedback on the deadline scheduler ???

(Sorry i'm just very cautious of data corruption)

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by mariusmssj View Post
Is there any feedback on the deadline scheduler ???

(Sorry i'm just very cautious of data corruption)
I'm using his unstable since last night, no issues yet, but wait for others to chime in... I back up my texts nightly so i dont really care.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following User Says Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
Using Unstable and today i hade a issue that stock browser didnt started (the color of the app name changed a little i think like at the moment if you press on the app it hust didng get white again). I hade stable version before (but i didnt rebooted since the update).

Originally Posted by kanser View Post
Using Unstable and today i hade a issue that stock browser didnt started (the color of the app name changed a little i think like at the moment if you press on the app it hust didng get white again). I hade stable version before (but i didnt rebooted since the update).
Rebooting is a good idea our your alarm won't work

Originally Posted by Arie View Post
I'm using his unstable since last night, no issues yet, but wait for others to chime in... I back up my texts nightly so i dont really care.
Do you confirm the GPS bug is gone?

Last edited by traysh; 2012-09-28 at 23:56.